Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Software Engineer (Senior or Mid Level)
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team as a full time employee and hit the ground running to take our products to the next level. Our products help multinational corporations and financial institutions monitor and analyze the risks of their customers, counter-parties, and vendors. We are a company on a mission to bring more transparency and integrity to the international finance system.
You should apply if you:
- Are motivated to solve problems for the team and its customers.
- Value working with a diverse, creative, and thoughtful group of highly-motivated people.
- Work constructively within a distributed team to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where things can and will change.
More benefits of Sigma:
Informal working environment and fun company culture
Your choice of laptop (anything equivalent to a retina MacBook Pro)
Personal learning budget
Rotation system available in order to facilitate working from our NYC office (or any additional office we open up) once a year.
Apply now and work remotely at Sigma Ratings
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Interview Schedule is changing how teams hire. Our first product streamlines recruiting scheduling and coordination, saving teams hundreds of hours a month. We’re just getting started on, and have our sights set on making hiring a great experience for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. We’re building the platform to engage these key stakeholders and fix the $200 billion per year hiring industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, transforming an industry with powerful and easy to use products customers love. As an early employee you'll have tons of ownership, a big impact on product, a say in our values, and opportunities to tremendously accelerate your career growth.
We're building a remote team and looking for the best individuals - no matter where you are. All we require is a reliable internet connection and passion for building an amazing company.
What We’re Looking For
Generalist is too specific a term for you. Back end, front end, database design, infra - you've done it all. Building products end to end is where you shine - you don't like being constrained by titles. You can code the full stack and have built products end to end. You’re comfortable building web apps. If you don't know something, you learn what's needed to get the job done. You want to build something people want. You're product minded and have user empathy.
What We Value
At Interview Schedule we believe in ownership and accountability, challenging the status quo, nothing is “not my job”, having empathy, being direct, and being honest.
As engineers we believe in picking the right tool for the job, balancing technical excellence with pragmatism, having strong opinions weakly held, and attacking ideas not people.
What We Offer
- Autonomy, impact, and ownership. As an early employee you’ll shape the product direction and company values.
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a fast growing, early stage startup.
- Remote employment - work where you want, when you want.
- Generous vacation policy - take time whenever you need to recharge. Building a lasting company is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Top-notch healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Annual company retreat - helps build camaraderie as a remote team.
- Computer and home office setup - we'll buy anything you need to do your best work.
- Continuing education allowance - learn what you want, when you want.
Apply now and work remotely at Interview Schedule
We’re looking for an awesome Software Developer to join our dynamic, young and driven team. As a member of the Inside Labs team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented people building world-class web and mobile apps using cutting edge technologies. We expect you to innovate, work hard, have fun, and share ideas regularly. You’ll be responsible for seeing product features and/or projects through the full development life cycle.
Apply now and work remotely at inside labs AG