Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Jobs farther away
Enterprise Architect Cloud Platform & Services
Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile organization? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help to make our company, partners, and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect Cloud Platform & Services to support its global IT organization and strategy to build, deploy, operate, scale and maintain company-wide cloud platforms. The objective of the role is to present a proactive approach to cloud solutions providing reliability and uptime appropriate to business service needs and a fast rate of improvement while keeping an ever-watchful eye on capacity, cost, and performance. This individual will also ensure the Cloud Platform & Services are designed and implemented to support Private, Public and Hybrid infrastructure initiatives which are aligned with the overall business priorities using industry best practices. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. Cloud architects oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments. The right candidate will demonstrate hands-on knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Computing. Designing, provisioning, and administration using best practices for enterprise customer across multiple cloud services (specifically, but not limited to, Azure & AWS).
Experienced with running large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data center leveraging private & public cloud.
Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, data, network, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs.
Strong knowledge of various operating systems, such as Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows, etc.
Strong understanding of security concepts that impact cloud usage, adoption, rollout, and performance, along with the various security standards and services that key cloud providers may offer.
Solid coding and scripting experience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent documentation skills and procedural development capabilities are a core requirement.
Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Technical aptitude and a passion for staying current with new and upcoming technologies to ensure the best possible solutions.
Proven background in disaster recovery and data protection, including data replication at remote locations and to/from public cloud providers.
Cloud architect certifications, such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Solutions Architect, are not required but are strongly desired.
Strong understanding and experience in networking driving holistic SD-WAN network/edge designs that optimize private, public and hybrid cloud experiences.
5+ years of Cloud Operations, Service automation, Cloud administration & management, Performance tuning experience.
Typically requires 8+ years of infrastructure operations and engineering including design, implementation, and support for complex data center-based systems.
3 years of experience automating infrastructure in a cloud environment.
Previous hands-on expertise in multiple domains: SAP, Microsoft, EPR, BI, PaaS, DevOps, CI/CD, software engineering
Previous successes in designing and delivering global SaaS-based services.
Experience in leading digital transformations focused on business enablement.
Understanding of industrial environments, IT/OT convergence, and IIOT.
A BS or BSE degree in a related field; MS/MSE preferred.
What we offer our employees:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus program
- Health Insurance
- Great working environment
Full Stack Software Developer
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, youll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, youll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The YETI Software Engineering Team operates across the collective of the drinkware customization portfolio of YETI.com and factory floor operations. Our team is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer chartered to enable YETI to be the leading drinkware company. This person will be highly involved in providing factory software engineering support with laser marking machines while optimizing factory efficiency. Successful members of the team are those who enjoy working on distributed system problems while building software solutions using cloud-native technologies.
- Help with strategic initiatives by working on implementation initiatives and prototypes.
- Collaborate with product management and factory floor personnel to define strategy and scope of software requirements.
- Work cross-functionally across all business functions to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Deliver new concepts, and proposals on-time, balancing needs of end customers with time to market and critical business milestones.
- Contribute to a culture of modern software development methodologies and architectural excellence.
- Designing and developing full stack software
- Helping to define and document a style guide and development practices
- Participating in the development of a continuous build architecture with constant iteration
- Building high-quality production software
- Participating in all parts of system development, testing, deployment, and support
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 4+ years of operations/engineering support experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality software (within a factory is as a plus).
- Familiarity with microservices architecture, twelve-factor principles and distributed systems design.
- Fluency and command of the C# programming language.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development.
- Experience in distributed messaging architecture.
- Familiar with a configuration management tool (puppet, chef, salt, ansible, terraform).
- Knowledge of a public cloud (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Awareness of Azure Service Fabric and other Azure services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple sites, time zones, and countries.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply
Full Stack Software Engineer
Are you an experienced Microsoft stack developer who is looking for a new challenge working with some of the most cutting edge technologies like .Net Core, Azure, Angular 5, and Typescript? We’re looking for a seasoned Full Stack Engineer. Brainshark is making a commitment to Angular 5 using Typescript and we are looking to break the front-end/back-end paradigm by training all Engineers on the full stack.
Brainshark is on a journey to Azure and we’ve already made significant strides in Azure adoption but we have more work to do. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative developers who already “get it” and understand how to develop distributed applications in Azure using a modern micro-services approach.
You will work in a small fully cross-functional DevOps scrum team working on developing both new functionality as well as helping to migrate and re-architect existing functionality in a cloud native way.
Are you psyched to work on some cool projects alongside some cool people in an innovative and dynamic work place? This role may be right for you.
- Develop new application functionality in C#/.Net, MS SQL, Azure DocumentDB and other Azure friendly languages.
- Develop front-end functionality in Typescript using the Angular 5 framework.
- Help re-architect and implement existing Brainshark functionality in a cloud native way in Azure.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and be prepared to deliver stories on time.
- Participate in architecture meetings to collaboratively determine the best way to architect solutions to complex product requirements.
- Work closely with the embedded Release Engineer(s) to ensure a reliable continuous delivery pipeline is part of all deliveries.
- Work closely with embedded OPS to ensure that all code deliveries are properly monitored, measured and easy to troubleshoot.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or related engineering field
- Proven experience with C#, SQL, and Web Services (RESTful is a plus)
- Proficient with JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence, and other agile team productivity tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individuals
- Desire to mentor, teach and lead teams
- Great attitude with a sense of humor
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience with Ionic/Ionic 2
- At least one full cycle of development in an Agile environment with SCRUM
- Exposure to CSS precompiler (ex: SASS or LESS)
- Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex: unit testing with NUnit)
- Exposure to mobile development
- Familiar with code review process
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP*
*THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN OUR SEAPORT OFFICE IN BOSTON*Apply
Senior Full Stack Developer/Architect
Synergetics is a professional services company that provides data driven experiences, business intelligence software solutions, information security, consulting, digital, technology, operations and R&D services. Synergetics builds government and enterprise data solutions, ranging from business process optimization to mission-critical software systems that save lives. Our cutting-edge solutions are used to detect earthquakes worldwide, track food supply chain, manage national water quality, and manage defense logistics worldwide.
Summary of Role
Synergetics is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team and be available for different clients. This is a remote role with some on site work in the Denver area. We are looking for an individual who is an independent worker, can keep up with dynamic customer needs, has exceptional problem solving skills, and comfortable with identifying and assisting pursuit in potential areas of growth for customers and for Synergetics. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative Senior Developers yearning for the authority to design and build solutions with autonomy and lead junior developers while retaining design, development, and integration technical responsibilities.
Ability to multitask and take on new technologies.
Experience in an infrastructure, integration and full stack development across technologies and structures.
Good knowledge of application development using Agile and DevOps best practices
Experience with a highly available and scalable SaaS.
Strong technical foundation in Microsoft technologies
Technical knowledge to recommend and/or make decisions on the best solution.
Experience with CI/CD tools
Experience with Docker or other containerization tools
Strong scripting skills required: Python, Shell, etc
Experience supporting multi-vendor technology solutions, especially with Amazon and Microsoft cloud solutions (i.e. AWS and Azure)
Be a solution and problem solving thought leader
Lead the development of key solutions for our customers.
Manage deliverables, strive for excellence by surpassing established standards
Provide timely and detailed status updates to the business and stakeholders ensuring full visibility of any issues or activities
Ability to identify situations that may be impactful to the business and take immediate action to prevent any potential issues
Continuous delivery in both AWS and Azure DevOps cloud based infrastructures
Operational point of contact for development, operations and testing environments.
Evaluate current development and operations procedures, recommend and implement tools and practices to increase efficiency, reliability and repeatability.
Operational review of cloud architecture with the goal of automating and improving the existing and future environments.
Create workflows using best practices for configuration management/source control, continuous integration, build pipelines, and release pipelines
Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
Provide best practices, recommendations and guidance for use of the cloud in general
Troubleshooting complex systems in Dev, Test, and production environments
Create resolutions and recommendations based on incident investigations to provide greater protection and stability to the organization
Develop excellent working relationship with peers across sites and multiple vendors, ensuring to contribute and adhere to best practices
Lead the diagnosis of complex problems with our products and recommend solutions with minimal oversight
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer