Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
At Trivial, our mission is to make software development more accessible. Our flagship product is a next-generation API implementation platform that helps companies speed up their integrations & launch features faster by allowing technical, non-developers to build data flows between APIs without giving up source code control.
We are looking for our first Developer Evangelist to work with our engineering, product and marketing teams and help onboard our first customers. We are looking for someone solutions oriented who enjoys wearing many hats.
As a Developer Evangelist you’ll work cross functionally with clients to understand their needs and help prioritize solutions on our roadmap. You’ll help write technical documentation and tutorials, onboard new customers, evangelize our customers' needs internally, and support the marketing team creating content.
You’ll also be on the frontlines of our product support, and an additional contact point to ensure each new customer is happy, using the product and achieving their business goals with our help.
We are just getting started and you’ll be joining a small nimble team that relies on flexibility and shared responsibilities to get things done.
- We work fast; expect your contributions to be published weekly
- Collaborative work culture with kind, talented people
- Flexible work hours so you can live your best life and put in your best work
- Permanently remote. Our team is full time remote across the US
- Results focused. Burnout is real; we care about the work, not the hours.
- Competitive salary
- Early-employee equity packages
- Healthcare coverage starting in 2022
- Create Technical documentation & tutorials, both internal and external
- Deliver user training sessions
- Document customer issues
- Create assets to support social media projects
- Contribute as member of Customer Success first response team
- Writing that makes technical topics approachable & relatable
- Personable & outgoing
- Excited to build a diverse, accepting, and community-oriented culture
- Comfortable with public speaking
- 3 years experience working with APIs and web applications
Apply now and work remotely at Trivial
Senior Backend Engineer
SerpApi is a real-time API to access search engine results. We solve the issues of having to rent proxies, solving captchas, and JSON parsing in an easy to use and integrate API for our customers.
We have an awesome work environment: We are a remote first company. We do continuous integration, continuous deployments, code reviews, code pairings, profit sharing, and most of communication is async via GitHub. We value super strongly transparency, do open books, have a public roadmap, and contribute to the EFF.
Apply now and work remotely at SerpApi
Lolly is a social dating iOS app that can be described as TikTok meets Tinder. Our platform allows people to stand out in a noisy world by being more attractive, funny, interesting through videos than they would through static pictures.
We have raised millions in capital from Ron Conway's SV Angel, Next Coast Ventures, Sequoia Capital Scouts and more. Other notable investors/advisors include: the ex-CEO of Apple, CBO of Snap, ex-CMO of Sequoia Capital and Stanford Business School, co-founder of WIRED, ex-CEO of Ticketmaster, founding exec of Netflix, and more.
- Full-time availability
- 4+ min years experience building highly available backend services that can handle millions of users
- Ability to explain complex engineering concepts to Technical and Non-Technical team members
- Extensive understanding of the following:
- Real-time communication
- Willing to work with us after-hours
- Positive attitude 🙂
👍 Bonus Points:
- Video Processing
- Image Processing
- Content Delivery Networks
- High-Availability Architecture
Apply now and work remotely at Lolly