Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Slai is the first machine learning deployment tool built for software engineers. Existing tools are clunky, unintuitive, and hard to use. Our goal is extend the capabilities of data scientists by creating the fastest pipeline to bring cutting edge research into production systems. We built Slai to solve this problem for ourselves, and we're laser-focused on delivering the best developer experience in the space.
We're hiring a Backend Engineer to join our founding team and build a model serving platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. You'll work closely with our CTO to build out the groundwork of our system.
- 3-5 years experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class developer experience to our users
- Familiarity with at least some of our tech stack: Python, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Celery, Django
- Proficiency with ECS / EC2, or alternatively EKS / EC2
- Experience building an internal MLOps platform in a previous role
- Experience working with data scientists / data engineering teams
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
Apply now and work remotely at Slai
Full Stack Developer
The legal cannabis market is one of the most dynamic, fast-paced new industries on the planet. Growing adoption for recreational as well as medical use will require public perceptions to shift and evolve— a massive marketing challenge that has to take into account compliance with multiple states and federal regulatory bodies for trade/communications as well as restrictions on fundamental ad channels taken for granted by traditional consumer product marketers.
Those who will succeed in building enduring, global cannabis brands need tools to navigate problems unique to the space. This is why AMNESIA builds products that help the top, enterprise-size cannabis brands compliantly scale their digital marketing and reach the masses with the broader mission of empowering cannabis communities to positively grow.
AMNESIA is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer that has a solid foundation in Machine Learning and NLP to join our team on a contract basis.
You'll collaborate closely with the founders and product team to understand our customers' problems as well as to plan, strategize, & help to develop our enterprise marketing compliance product from closed beta stage to version one.
You will be responsible for our entire ML/NLP pipeline from ideation to final implementation in order to level up the core feature sets of our compliance product.
You should have experience building scalable/maintainable complex systems. You should have experience building intuitive products that empower users. You should be able to do all of the above quickly and more efficiently than most.
Founders are veterans of regulated markets who move quickly and are passionate about their work. Our partners and customers are the cream of the crop of the cannabis industry. This role offers huge room for growth for an aggressive and ambitious individual who is excited to work with the founders to take ownership of the core feature-sets in our new product and making a dent in one of the most exciting new industries in the world.
This is a fully remote position.
- Architect, design, and hands-on build the software
- Work closely with the founders and product team to build and implement ML/NLP models to improve our product experience.
- Prepares datasets to train and validate models.
- Understands and interprets data to come up with optimal feature sets.
- Deploys the machine learning algorithms into production environment.
- Documents and presents the work in a complete and consistent way.
- Produce clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Handle automation, infrastructure and orchestration
- Brainstorm new features and shape the product road map together with the founding team and clients
- 3+ years experience with machine learning, computer vision, & natural language processing required
- Ability to lead the implementation of machine learning models from problem definition to serving it in production.
- expertise in algorithms and data structure
- expertise in building APIs and back-end business logic
- experience working with Python/Django
- experience with AWS, Google Cloud
- experience working with React is preferred
- Great communication & documentation skills in English - both oral and written
- You are extremely proactive, independent and comfortable with proposing new ideas — and holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- experience developing Enterprise SaaS products
- experience with NLP models for processing biomedical, scientific or clinical text
- You significantly contributed to building an early stage product
- You were the first engineer or the lead engineer in a venture funded startup
- experience working with docker/containers and
- experience with data engineering tools and containerization
- experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
What We Value:
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Ability to collaborate, iterate, and empathize with a variety of individuals (users and technical / non-technical stakeholders).
- Extreme curiosity, growth mindset, and ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- You are keen on learning new methodologies, technologies and tools; also, on evaluating their pros and cons. You ask questions; always eager to learn more. But you are also pragmatic.
- Ability to think through customer requirements to come up with creative and high-impact ways of solving their problems
Apply now and work remotely at AMNESIA media
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Python / Django / React Dev for Awesome Saas
This is a full-time remote position (w2 or contract depending on your preference and where you live). Our office is in Denver, but our team is also distributed so you can work from anywhere!
We're looking for an experienced full stack developer who can develop modern and scalable web-based applications and is proficient with React, Django and PostgreSQL.
The primary focus of the selected candidate will be to build, enhance and scale existing and new backend services. They will work closely with our product team to identify and solution emerging product ideas and solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience working with Django and Django REST framework.
- Have solid experience on working with at least one standard RDBMS (preferred PostgreSQL)
- Experience with auto-generated documentation
- Experience with building an oauth2 service for outside applications
- Experience working with asynchronous celery tasks
- Comfortable working with multiple 3rd party services
- In depth understanding of REST based services and API driven development and design principles
- Strongly detail oriented with ability to quickly identify and solve problems
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and taking great pride in what you build
- Attention to detail and desire to build out clean and beautiful code that future developers will enjoy
- Join a team with an existing product and build out REST API functionality
- Help build out new services that complement our existing core product
- Work with the development team to increase efficiency of development and performance of our systems
- Maintain current project standards and offer suggestions for future improvement
- Build out supported functionality of django admin to help business staff
- Strong focus on building out well-documented, tested, resilient code to improve agility/stability of our products
- Be a good communicator and express your concerns or need for elaboration on requirementsApply
Intertoob Scanner Builder (Fullstack Engineer)
You will join our team to help us build our security product, an attack surface monitoring engine. You will be responsible for working with the management team to design and guide the product's growth. The role will require the engineer to occasionally work directly with customers to understand their needs.
You will also get the opportunity to work with our talented team of information security consultants and collaborate with them on projects on occasion.
About the product
We are building a SaaS product that helps customers discover, manage, and secure their external facing attack surface. The product is already at its MVP stage, performing deep port scanning and probing for our consulting customers in a production capacity. We are currently in the process of making the MVP generally available. It is primarily implemented in Python using Django, celery, and other technologies in the Python stack. We run Postgres as our database along with other standard web application technologies. We perform daily deep scanning (all TCP ports of all customer addresses) and perform a number of secondary analysis probes to help identify services and provide insight into our customer's attack surface.
Who are we looking for?
We need a senior engineer capable of independently solving problems and improving every aspect of our product and its development environment. This role requires an experienced engineer that can transition seamlessly from backend distributed processing work to front end UI/UX work. You will work on every aspect of the system.
We are a small, stable, successful information consultancy. We don't have a lot of meetings. We are a remote first organization and have been for 8 years. We want to ship code and solve problems for our customers. You will be working with a small team that has a lot of autonomy over how you build software. You will work in an apolitical environment that prioritizes work-life harmony. No formal project manager. No scrum master. No SAFe. Just you. Your keyboard. Your wits. We mean it. If this sounds appealing to you, then you are probably a good fit.
Day to Day
Keep our production environment happy
Listen to, and keep, customers happy
Skills & Requirements (technologies)
Python is a big plus
Distributed Computing and Asynchronous Processing
HTML, CSS, UI, UX
Django is a plus
A note regarding "Life at Carve Systems"
That section is tailored to our consulting practice, but still captures what life will be like for anyone working with the team. Please check out our careers section on our website and send in your resume via email@example.com or through the Stack Overflow system.
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Who we are: Multi Media, LLC is a tech company, operating a growing, thriving, web-based broadcast platform that is Alexa-ranked among the top 50 sites internationally, and the top 20 in the United States, with approximately 10 million daily users, and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, primarily adult in nature.
Our sophisticated system has multiple parts, including but not limited to payment gateways, live chats, and video streaming technology. Every contribution here is of high impact and affects the experience of millions of users every day.
Our workplace culture is unique in that we value initiative in our engineers and encourage everyone to make their own, appropriate technical decisions as they see fit. We invite all team members to bring fresh ideas to the table and are always exploring new ways to use our cutting-edge tech stack to move toward a modern, microservices-based architecture.
How we built the product: Our web application is built on a Python/Django framework, paired with a custom-built Typescript framework on the front-end, and a handful of microservices in Golang & Rust.
What you'll do:
Use a clean, object-oriented coding style, to design web application components with our internally built Typescript framework.
Build comprehensive, high-quality technical solutions, ensuring top-level performance and responsiveness.
Work on features supported across all major web browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs, and video consoles.
Fix existing bugs on a case-by-case basis.
Refactor/optimize existing code to deliver the best consumer experience.
Build new front-end features.
Participate in daily standups and brainstorming sessions to figure out the best technical solutions to achieve the goals set by the management.
Occasionally assist with work on different parts of the platform.
What you bring to the team:
A college degree in the STEM field or equivalent years of experience.
Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals - algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms.
Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skills.
What you will gain:
Becoming part of a strong Software Engineering team of A-players with a passion for programming.
The opportunity to make an impact on a highly popular product and improve 10 million + users’ experiences.
The freedom to bring your own ideas to the table and be part of the decision-making processes.
Support and guidance from an exceptionally knowledgeable team of web development professionals.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances with 100% Employer-paid premiums for you and your dependents.
Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
Paid Lunches in Office
What does the recruiting process look like: we value the sense of urgency and aspire to build a smooth and transparent recruiting process. These are our stages in the recruiting process: phone screen with a recruiter, resume review by our hiring manager, first technical interview with a backend team lead to test your knowledge of Python/Django, 1-hour live coding session with the Head of Engineering, Meet&Greet with your potential team.
We reserve the right to add additional selection stages to the process depending on the specific skills of each candidate.Apply