Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for a builder that leads by example and gets stuck into everything that touches our product. Come help us make the best technical decisions to craft a product of lasting value for our first and future customers.
If you were to join Cogsy today, you'd be one of the first team members and can have great influence on the next steps we take.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonated with you.
- Are a true product builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Can put an infrastructure in place that handles / parses a lot of data.
- Can move fast and help us ship a first version (that is revenue-ready) in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Have always wanted to build your own team.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills
You will be responsible for end-to-end web application development as we work on the early versions of Cogsy's platform. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development
- API design & development
- Database and systems administration
- Metrics / Growth / AB testing
- 3rd-party integrations
We expect you to be a generalist with the ability and confidence to work on any part of our stack. These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- Relational database (MongoDB)
- Aggregation engine (Elasticsearch)
- Caching (Redis)
- Async messaging (RabbitMq)
- Bonus: Python experience
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on CET or EST (or +- 1 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
- Salary is market-related and open for discussion / negotiation.
- True flexible work: work wherever and however you need to work to be at your best and ensure you stay connected to the team.
- Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations. All expenses paid of course.
- Minimum holiday policy, which basically means you take time off whenever you need it to recharge or attend to other matters. And the team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Maternity and paternity leave for those individuals that plan to discover to joys of having (more) kids.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, travelling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. Whatever helps you develop as an individual and the best you is what we'll pay for.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavour to help our customers do the same.
Apply now and work remotely at Cogsy
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Engineer
ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests.
Education and Previous Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL and an ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy).
Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
Experience with ElasticSearch – very strong plus
Experience with Elastic Map Reduce or Spark is a plus
Knowledge of networking, especially AWS services and infrastructure is a plus
Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
401(k) and matching
Equity in the company
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Environment
Full Stack Technical Lead
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at TMP. You'll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world's most recognized brands. You'll be part of a fiercely, collaborative, global technology team.
What does a great Full Stack Tech Lead do?
This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position.
Lead a team of software engineers while partnering with product owners and scrum masters to execute the product roadmap.
Work with the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and Kubernetes as part of an agile scrum team.
Guide aspects of engineering including design, analysis, testing, and implementation
Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
Ensure the maintenance of technical documentation.
Mentor and grow junior developers through hands-on management and career pathing guidance
Requirements for Consideration
4+ years' experience in a technical leadership role
Proven expertise in delivering microservice applications
Proven expertise in delivering scalable software
Proven experience providing solutions for cloud providers
Nice to have:
Experience with DevOps tools
Experience setting up or managing CI/CD configurations
Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and to solve complex problems
Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics
Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
Strong analytical skills and business acumen
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
Remote in the eastern US timezoneApply