Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Jobs farther away
Experience managing multiple projects across multiple teams in multiple locations
Experience with Burndown & Velocity Charts
Expert level knowledge of JIRA:
Sprints & Epics
Swimlanes & Boards
Releases & Reports
Experience with Product Roadmap software like roadmunk or Microsoft Project
Extremely organized and detail oriented with strong focus on formal process
Good interpersonal communication skills
Own, drive, and deliver on time
Prioritize engineering and product tasks
Coordinate kick-off meetings between engineering and product leads
Translate User Stories and Product Designs into JIRA tickets
Plan weekly or bi-weekly sprints
Run multiple daily SCRUMS
Track Engineering & Product velocity
Keep to our product roadmap from a time perspective and provide transparency to other departments
Package up Releases
Write clear and concise release notes for other departments and users
Senior Full Stack Engineer Risk Management & Data Science Engineering
Your team is Data Science Engineering. This team's mission is to enable Audible to unlock the power of Big Data and Data Science and to run advanced statistical analyses and models.
· Testing, Consuming and Hosting Machine Learning models.
· Data Ingestion pipelines.
· Building Full stack solutions.
· Partnering with teams across Audible for building ML based solutions.
We're looking for people who can think big and help guide the organization make intelligent decisions based on data. If this is you, please apply!
· Develop personalization strategies to optimize for KPIs and the customer lifecycle.
· Develop and maintain scalable distributed real-time systems using Java.
· Adapt machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to high volume low-latency production workloads.
· Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
· Set the technical direction and strategy within the team and strategize to influence technology across Audible and beyond.
· Mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
Senior 3D Graphics & Front End Web Developer
The Autonomous Systems Visualization team is in search of a curious and innovative team player who is passionate about leveraging cutting edge blend of 3D graphics and web technology, to deliver experiences that surpass user expectations. Our team works on many impactful web applications with 3D graphics and services at Apple where quality and performance cannot be sacrificed.
As a 3D Graphics & Front End Web Developer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development along with helping enrich it with 3D visualizations. From architecture and design to implementation and customer engagement. You will work with our internal customers and backend developers both on our team and others. We are looking for someone that has an eye for design, is able to communicate well with members outside our team and play an active role in the future roadmap of our applications.Apply
Product Manager (Bellevue - Multiple Openings)
The Product Manager is a visionary, strategist, analyst, customer advocate, valued leader of execution, and skilled relationship builder all rolled into a single package. Every product at T-Mobile is envisioned and created to achieve a specific business purpose or set of business results. The Product Manager is ultimately accountable, responsible, and has ownership of T-Mobile's internal and external products, platforms, services, experiences envisioned and created to achieve the specific business purpose or business results. At a high level this means identifying the intersection of customer problems/unmet needs (an opportunity), technical feasibility, business objectives, securing funding, and leading a cross-functional team as well as key stakeholders to deliver against the opportunity.
Product Manager is a "jack-of-all-trades" leveraging deep customer empathy, strategic thinking, commercial, analytical, and leadership skills to successfully deliver delightful and differentiated products that drive growth and positively impact customers lives.
No day is the same for the Product Manager. Day to day activities or responsibilities include: conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications; defining long-term strategy of the product; creating the product road map; helping drive and support technical delivery end to end; defining scope for releases/product increments; partnering with development, project/program management, marketing, and other key stakeholders to define release schedule; and support/drive go-to-market activities as needed.
Strategy, Analysis & Product Planning
- Owns product end to end for products or features with moderate level of complexity and scope. This includes creating, managing, maintaining and communicating product vision and roadmap.
- Identifies target customer(s) for existing or future products, drives end user product research.
- Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity.
- Conducts analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to identify product innovation opportunities or root cause of issues, and assess opportunity size and impact. May work with data scientists to answer complex questions or identify meaningful insights from data.
- Leverages rapid hypothesis driven testing methodologies and experiments (i.e. paper prototype, A/B testing, etc.) to inform direction, prioritize investment.
- Works with internal stakeholders to conduct basic cost-benefit / ROI / NPV analysis and competitive product analysis to support decision making.
- Works with stakeholders and follows enterprise processes to secure and maintain product funding.
- Communicates, influences, and sells ideas at Director level and below. This includes regularly delivering product presentations.
- Recommends product feature set and strategies to improve customer experience, and support growth.
- Works with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Keeps track of current market trends. Assesses how trends impact the roadmap or create opportunity for innovation of the product.
- Leverages customer insights for product planning, strategy, roadmap, priorities.
- Dedicates time to build productive relationship with customers with deeper empathy by understanding their needs and priorities.
- Evangelizes and advocates for the customer both internally and externally, and creates an environment and culture where the team is immersed in customer-first mindset.
- Reviews and ensures that product/platform strategy are correctly translated into detailed features and user stories.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and Dev / Execution teams to create and communicate anticipated release schedule.
- Generates and maintains dashboards and reports that track product health and success metrics.
- Conduct regular product review cycles, e.g., Product Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's), Steering meetings, etc.
- Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Collaborates with advertising and public relations to promote product.
- Supports sales, marketing, and other stakeholder teams with the necessary product knowledge, training and additional documentation.
- Assists with the overall execution relating to all aspects of the Product Management Lifecycle, from defining the strategy and roadmap through deployment and support.[HM1]
- Communicates risks and dependencies to stakeholders and makes educated trade-off decisions based on those challenges.
- Ensures product quality and performance in production environment. Accountable for product team response in event of critical or high impacting defect, including communications to stakeholders at all levels.[HM2]
- Manages development of adoption tools and training materials.
- Identify execution, operational, organizational issues that impede product success. Drive improvement plan to change or resolve issues (within sphere of influence).
Cross-functional Team Collaborations
- Collaborates and develops positive working relationships with many technical and non-technical teams, including sales, commercial accounting, marketing, legal, go-to-market, and finance. Works with outside partners and other third parties.
- Develops positive working relationships with Customer groups or Customer Representatives.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant Product Management experience in an agile software product development environment
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data.
- Proven experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proven success in delivering software with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Bachelors Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Apply