Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
Freelance WordPress Developer
Codeable is the only WordPress freelancer platform. We match customers to the best WordPress experts. We help customers solve any WordPress problem.
Codeable connects a community of professional WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimized. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 550+ freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites… whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
Work on interesting projects, with nice clients, and set your own rates ($70-120+). Apply today
Time to start whistling while you work 😙 🎶
We believe in whistling while you work and loving what you do. When you’re whistling, you’re not stressed, you’re getting paid what you’re worth, and you’re able to deliver your very best.
In other words, you're finally able to build with heart ❤️
Codeable is the only WordPress specific, premium freelancer platform. As an expert on the platform, you’ll get to choose from thousands of remote WordPress freelance job opportunities, and be part of an inclusive and incredibly connected community of friendly professional WordPress developers from around the world.
Why WordPress developers choose Codeable for freelancing:
- Codeable is the largest WordPress -only freelance marketplace in the world…
- Our minimum pricing is $70 USD / hour and most experts bill at $100+ USD / hour…
- We genuinely care about our experts and have the largest private WordPress dev community on the planet where you can connect with peers who support each other (and it’s a really fun place to hangout)…
- Our team qualifies clients to help keep great projects coming into the platform for you to engage on…
- Most experts have a 30% estimated -> hired ratio by the time their 45 day trial is complete and quickly climb to over 60% (and some over 80%) soon after…
- Codeable holds your hand when you pass our vetting process to help you get ramped up and ready for work. From onboarding via our Codeable Academy, to our expert buddy program and our Expert Success & Community Team, if you put in the time you’ll have the opportunity to earn big money…
- Speaking of big money, we have brand new experts completing their 45 day trial with us and have earned $10k+. And many of these experts are non-native English speakers…
- We’re growing and getting more projects posted now than ever before. We need your help to keep up with demand…
- No time requirements; we offer the flexibility to fill your capacity or commit 100%…
Codeable is dedicated to diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to apply to work with us, even if you feel you may not fit all of the skills below:
- Wordpress Development
- Performance Tuning
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design
Interested to hear what other developers have to say about working on Codeable?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Apply now and work remotely at Codeable.io
We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience
- Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
Friendly and supportive team
Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
Flexible working hours
Apply now and work remotely at easyMoney
smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory.
- Understand and translate functional requirements into efficient, maintainable and scalable source code
- Active planning and implementation of complex web-based applications
- Further development of test automation
- Writing source code and tests
- Reviewing and testing source code
- Strong frontend skills (React, Storybook)
- Experience with remote work (>1 year)
- Striving for quality (Automated tests & clean code)
- Team-player, looking for a long-term project
- Able to work during 10:00 – 16:00 CEST
WHAT WE OFFER
Work with a highly motivated and proven team
Warming and diverse company culture
100% remote / flexible schedules
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment
Apply now and work remotely at smartclip Europe GmbH
Jobs farther away
Power Builder Developer
SOFTRAX is seeking a Power Builder Software Engineer to join its development team. The Software Engineer will participate in the design and development of new applications and new application features for the Softrax application suite. This person will work with other members of a team to develop reliable scalable solutions using the latest technologies and development methodologies. The developer will work on web based UI solutions as well as mid-tier business logic and database back end. The solutions will utilize cloud technologies and integrate with third party applications.
The position will report to the VP of Technology and Development and will be based at the Canton, MA headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development and support of Power Builder applications.
Testing and debugging applications as needed.
Documenting and communication of application designs.
Work with the development and SQA team.
Required Skills and Experience
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Excellent problem solving skills to diagnose product issues.
Ability to work effectively within a small team.
Communication with customers will also be required on a limited basis.
Degrees, Certificates and Experience
BS in Computer Science or related degree
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Power Builder
Experience with Git required
Experience with Microsoft C# .NET technologies a bonus
Experience with different UI technologies a bonus
Experience with subversion, Bamboo, and Jira a bonus
Experience working with SCRUM teams and agile development methodologies preferred
Experience with SQL