Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
VP of Engineering
VP of Engineering at CareValidate will be responsible for design and development of software components for a population health and safety platform helping employees return to work safely. This is a critical role, reporting directly to the CTO and CEO and working closely with product to influence and implement product and technical decisions as we scale to millions of users.
- Oversee and participate in operational activities of the engineering team
- Ensure effective delivery of services and systems
- Improve engineering processes and methodologies
- Balance business needs/speed with the accumulation of technical debt
- Represent the engineering team in internal and client interactions
- 5+ years in software development with experience building scalable web services
- 3+ years in managing software development teams
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies and trade offs
- Be able to code when required, in Node.js, Python
- Should be proficient in defining InfoSec architecture; and be able to articulate to security auditors
- Should be proficient in designing the Privacy-first, Secure-first architecture
- An experience working with ML engineers a plus
- Must know how to design the data architecture to create a plug-n-play Analytics BI system
- Must have experience building a system with one of these compliance requirement: GDPR/CCPA/HiTRUST/PCI
No third parties please
Apply now and work remotely at CareValidate
Senior Mobile Engineer
We're hiring a mobile engineer to own the client side: Android, iOS, and Web. We use Kotlin multiplatform to share code across our clients, which lets us move very quickly & leverage Kotlin's rich feature set.
You'll be in charge of implementing the interfaces for our unique workout & music customization. Examples include letting users choose which muscle groups to avoid, libraries for workout discovery, selecting multiple music options, etc.
If you're excited to develop delightful workout experiences, and work on bleeding edge technologies, please apply!
We're looking for someone who has front-end engineering experience on (Android || iOS) && Web, believes in our mission, and loves getting things done.
You'll be the 3rd software engineer on a team of 6, so for onboarding we'll fly you to San Francisco for 1-2 months, but after that remote is ok!
Apply now and work remotely at Down Dog
Jobs farther away
We're looking for an experienced software developer with sky-high standards and a love of learning, and who wants to make the world a better place for humans.
You'll be the first non-founding engineer, work directly with the CTO on mission-critical projects, and have input on architecture and technology choices from the get-go.Apply