Front-end Jobs nearAtlanta, GA
About the Role
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced UI Developer to join our dynamic R&D team.
As a UI Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment along with the product team to develop outstanding web applications for prototypes, new products and existing products. The UI Developer will play an instrumental role in new product development, innovation and brainstorming sessions, rapid prototyping of digital applications and services.
The UI Developer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry and use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the UI Developer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core platform.
Typical day/week snapshot – UI Developer
Helping to design quick prototypes in both low and high fidelity as well as take successful prototypes to a more structured design process
Design outstanding web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and new products
Helping team work through rapid prototyping use cases
Helping evangelize design thinking and human centered design as we build out our product design vision
Setup the product group with prototyping and wire framing tools
Maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends
What we need from you:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
2-5 years front end development experience
Agile development experience
Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc))
Working with onshore/offshore development teams
Working on Enterprise scale projects
Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
Currently living in the Atlanta area
What You’ll Gain from Joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.Apply
Jobs farther away
Android UI Engineer
Who we are:
Our story might surprise you. We’re the world’s largest restaurant company—encompassing KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell—but there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than just frying chicken, baking pizzas, and serving up tacos. We put this delicious food in the hands of customers through apps, websites, kiosks, POS, and other digital dining experiences – and we are only getting started. Here in Chicago, we’re building out a bold team of hackers to help Yum! Brands deliver the next generation of software to 50,000 restaurants in more than 145 countries. That’s a huge responsibility, which is why we’re on a mission to find the most fearless engineers to join our software startup within Yum!.
Yum!'s vision for the future is simple: a world with more Yum!: with our iconic brands in more places, and more ways for consumers to access them. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results. And like all companies who win consistently, our brands, employees, and franchisees will need to continually adjust to stay relevant now and in the future. The software we’re building does just that: it serves people in new ways to make team members more productive and customers happier.
The Point of Sales Team:
The POS team at Yum.dev functions like a mini-startup except without the late caffeine binging nights and stress about funding! Our dynamic team is made up of engineers with all sorts of backgrounds. We even have a guy who writes Haskell and I mean, who does that!? The POS runs on Android tablets and it’s on us to make them look perfect for KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, or the Habit Burger. You’ll work closely with design and senior engineers to figure out how to provide the best experience possible for our end users.
Be building an Android-based point-of-sale and operations platform that will be a critical tool in tens of thousands of restaurants around the world
Have the opportunity to work on challenging problems in an environment where you can have a very large impact on the end product
Solve problems with the latest and greatest Android and Kotlin APIs
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Solid knowledge of the Android SDK and Kotlin
Passing knowledge of recent Android practices – AndroidX, MVVM
An eagerness to expand your knowledge beyond Retrofit and RoomDB
Willingness and ability to own/manage specific aspects of the development process including implementation, testing, or deployment (CI/CD)
Comfort with reactive UI patterns (RxJava/Flow)
Interest or experience in technologies outside of Android
Social proof of your passion for software development (blog, personal apps or websites, meetup presentations, community involvement)
A few of our perks:
4 weeks of vacation PLUS holidays
5 sick days
2 paid volunteer days
Medical, dental, vision
Half day Fridays
Generous parental leave
A world-famous recognition culture
Staff UI Engineer, Platform UI
SailPoint is seeking a Staff UI Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team in creating cross-product UI for SaaS Platform features. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about the front-end user experience and have a proven track record of delivering elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications. You would be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with building and maintaining the toolchains for deploying, monitoring, translating, & securing UI in support of product teams. Specifically, you will help us evolve and maintain our product using the Angular framework and other front-end technologies. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
Collaborate with peers and UX team on UI and interaction designs
Consume supporting REST APIs and interact closely with microservices teams
Build prototypes used to collect user feedback in order to iterate through design choices
Instrument, maintain, and analyze tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points and guide improvements
Develop automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and iOS and Android devices
Contribute to platform architecture design and planning
Serve as a mentor to other engineers in the team and help them develop good technical principles and discipline
Work closely with product management to provide technical input on features and help develop delivery roadmaps
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
8+ years of professional software development experience creating cross-browser compatible web-based UIs
Experience with one or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Angular, TypeScript, NgRx, NodeJS, and NestJS
Experience with mobile responsive design and mobile UI frameworks
Agile/scrum development methodology
Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
Familiarity with commercial security applications/infrastructure products
Power Builder Developer
SOFTRAX is seeking a Power Builder Software Engineer to join its development team. The Software Engineer will participate in the design and development of new applications and new application features for the Softrax application suite. This person will work with other members of a team to develop reliable scalable solutions using the latest technologies and development methodologies. The developer will work on web based UI solutions as well as mid-tier business logic and database back end. The solutions will utilize cloud technologies and integrate with third party applications.
The position will report to the VP of Technology and Development and will be based at the Canton, MA headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development and support of Power Builder applications.
Testing and debugging applications as needed.
Documenting and communication of application designs.
Work with the development and SQA team.
Required Skills and Experience
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Excellent problem solving skills to diagnose product issues.
Ability to work effectively within a small team.
Communication with customers will also be required on a limited basis.
Degrees, Certificates and Experience
BS in Computer Science or related degree
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Power Builder
Experience with Git required
Experience with Microsoft C# .NET technologies a bonus
Experience with different UI technologies a bonus
Experience with subversion, Bamboo, and Jira a bonus
Experience working with SCRUM teams and agile development methodologies preferred
Experience with SQL
Senior UI Architect
• Define development best practices: In collaboration with the UI leads, document and share with the development community, the UI development best practices. These best practices include processes and tools used as part of the IDE, code quality, performance, and code maintainability.
• Investigate new frameworks and libraries that can help improve our development process. In collaboration with the UI leads, investigate new technologies and new libraries to define how they can be integrated into our current development process.
• Define and execute on the strategy for the move to Angular from AngularJS based applications working with the different UI architects/leads/managers.
• Design the new common components and evolve the existing ones. The UI architects are responsible for the UI common-component design with the supervision of the suite UI architect and in collaboration with the UI leads. For each existing common component, the UI architects need to assess the existing implementation and define the component road map which includes the list of expected improvements, the sizing of the work, and the impacts on the component consumers.
• Provide support for UI development teams. Be a mentor to junior UI developers, assess and advise on how to improve code quality, conduct code reviews, and provide help in developing complex pieces of code.
• Provide support for UX design validation. Work up front with UI designers and product owners to ensure that the proposed UX design can be implemented efficiently and will meet our performance standards.
• Collaborate with UI architects to define reusable common patterns and platform improvements.
• Produce the HLD and MLD for UI platform headlines and conduct PoC for feasibility of any new proposals in the platform updates. The PoC results need to be reviewed with the Suite UI architect and other architects depending on the impact of the changes.
• Work with the UI platform team to provide a performant and developer friendly infrastructure in Node and Nginx. This would include implementing better build models and providing hardening guidance for Node and Nginx infrastructure.
• Manage global style guide and global component guidelines and enforce those guidelines rigorously.
• Assess usage of Node and Nginx services by the different domain implementations and provide best practices for usage of different frameworks in those services (e.g. redis, express..).
• Define the architecture strategy for UI platform components to be scalable for large scale deployments.
Lead Software Engineer - Front End
UKG is looking for an experienced, hands-on, Senior Engineer or Architect to serve as a team lead in the User Interface (UI) engineering organization in Lowell, MA. You will play a key role in the design and development of our next generation SaaS offerings, while working in a highly collaborative and agile environment. The role requires a strong technical leader comfortable working with guiding globally distributed teams. You will be working on a new responsive and accessible SaaS-based workforce management solution that will be used by high profile companies across retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and many other industries.
• Being a team lead, collaborating closely with members of your team, architecting and implementing high quality solutions driven by the product owner’s use cases.
• Sharing ownership of the definition, elaboration, and completion of your team’s Epics and Stories.
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code as a contributing member of the team.
• Influencing and mentoring more junior developers in an effort to continuously improve the tools, skills, and processes of the team.
• Contributing to the architecture of projects integrating Workforce Dimensions with technology partners.
• Taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery and quality of code your team produces.
• Working under minimal supervision and acting independently, requiring a high level of judgment and interpretation to determine the best methods and procedures to make progress.
Senior UI Software Engineer
About the Team:
As a Senior Software Engineer on the SmartCast engineering team at VIZIO, you will help design, build and improve applications that power and support the VIZIO SmartCast platform. Along with the above primary focus there will be additional responsibilities of handling the architecture of build and deployment infrastructures along with any internal tools required for these experiences.
You will be expected to collaborate with designers, product managers, program managers, fellow team members, and vendors. You are self-driven and pragmatic, with an ability to execute in an agile environment. You will have the ability to have a strong influence on the overall SmartCast product by pushing best practices and delivering quality code to our consumers.
What You'll Do:
• Lead efforts in development, production and maintenance of the company’s SmartCast products
• Work with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
• Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance.
• Key contributor to product architecture, strategy and road map
• Explore requirements and recommend solutions to achieve those needs.
• Mentor junior members of the team in their assigned tasks and their technical skills development.
• Design and build tools using modern front-end frameworks
• Prototype new features and research applicable technologies
• Unit testing, performance testing
• Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
• Participate in UI discussions with designers
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (CS, Engineering)
• You have 7+ years software engineering experience in full stack development
• Hands-on software development experience in HTML5, CSS
• Experience in UI development which interacts with REST APIs
• A plus to have experience with Git, CI/CD workflows and collaboration tools such as Slack
• Interest in automated testing.