Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
React / Angular Front-end Developer
- Are you looking for a remote work on international projects?
- Are you looking for 40 hours a week workload?
- Is it suitable for you to use time tracker at work?
- Is your hourly rate $20 - $30?
Apply now and work remotely at Soshace
Senior Node JS Developer
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build and operate the next generation streaming platform for the German market. Together with your team you are building message driven microservices in Node.js that communicate through Kafka and run on Docker in AWS. In the Users and Monetization team we build a service with a 99.99% Availability (100ms latency for 95th percentile) in a multi-region setup using Cassandra with zero downtime deployments to give our customers the best user experience for a future multi-million user base. The responsibility of our service is to provide authentication (direct or third party OAuth2/SSO), authorisation, subscription and payment management with the payment providers.
What you tell people at parties
"My services run in a large-scale cloud environment, making sure you can enjoy live streaming and video on demand in the Joyn app on any device, anywhere"
What you do
- Work in a team of passionate and talented engineers that self-organise and continuously deliver value by embracing a lean and agile mindset.
- Build the next generation streaming platform and provide services around user identity, asset management, subscriptions and payments, fraud, analytics, etc. in Node.js.
- Engineering is craftsmanship and you enjoy applying good engineering practises - implement processes, systems and tools to aid and you and your team in the day to day work.
- Participate in technical design and architectural discussions within your team and with other teams solve some real consumer issues
- Deploy your code multiple times a day and take care of running your services in production on AWS without disrupting the service
- learn and succeed in areas you haven’t touched before.
- follow trends in software and streaming tech and turn your learnings into features and improvements that delight our customers
- You learn and succeed in areas you haven’t touched before and you are open to coach each other in the team.
- How you do it
- you enjoy solving difficult technical problems in the team - because 1+1=3
- we value autonomy in the teams and at the same time we like you to take ownership for the products you are building.
- you get a chance to work with Node.js, Kafka, AWS, Docker, you name it.
- your develop code for solving complex business problems, and you find solutions that are simple, beautiful, and sustainable
- we really care about the product and you should keep the consumer in mind when designing your solution together with product
- learn from both success and failure, actively coach and get coached by the team
Why you’ll love working for us
- Competitive remote contract opportunity
- Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!
Apply now and work remotely at Joyn
Senior Software Engineer
Forager Logistics was founded with the goal of making it easier for shippers to transport their products between the US and both Mexico and Canada, with a focus on servicing the most complex supply chain networks. By specializing in the most challenging freight, Forager Logistics sets itself apart from the industry and is uniquely primed for success.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack to join our product development team. You will conceptualize, design, build and deploy to the field new and innovative products for our internal teams as well as external customers. You’ll want to be comfortable with both sides of the stack or are willing to get comfortable. You’ll wear a lot of hats - including hands-on coding, mentoring other developers, influencing our product vision, and more. We have high standards for code quality, all forms of testing, and intelligent architecture.
What We Believe In (for real, not just in our job posting):
- Transparency and Fairness
- Support and Trust in our Team and Management
- Healthy Life/Work Balance
- Titles aren’t important, and the ideas of an Intern are as valid (and wanted) as the CEO’s
- Investing in our Team’s Growth and Advancement
- Getting Stuff Done - without Compromising on any of the above
Our Tech Stack:
- React / Redux
- Node.JS / Express
- AWS EC2 / RDS / S3
- And more as we grow, which you will have a direct impact on
And of Course, Benefits!:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Fortune 500 level benefits package (401k, Health, Vision, Dental, etc.)
- Unique office space in the trendy Fulton Market District
- Exciting, fast growing startup environment
- We are well funded and growing quickly
- Missing something you’d like to see? Let us know
Apply now and work remotely at Forager Logistics
Jobs farther away
React Angular Software Engineer
MakeMydeal, a new Cox Automotive company, specializes in creating the absolute best online communication experience for automotive car purchases today. This is an exciting time for our business as we have developed a leading eCommerce solution that helps automotive consumers connect with car dealerships to agree on the terms of their deal online before visiting the dealership.
Technology We Use:
Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
Actively participate in agile team activities
Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Actively support MakeMyDeal products across web and mobile platforms