Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Jobs farther away
Full-Stack ColdFusion Web Developer (U.S. Remote or Chicago)
This is a permanent work-from-home or in-office position within the Chicago area, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved.
- Like to work-from-home? Great, you can!
- Prefer to work at the office with other teammates? Great, you can!
- Want to mix it up and sometimes work-from-home and sometimes work at the office? Great, you can!
Join the fun with us in designing, coding and maintaining unique applications and features on our innovative custom web platform at our growing ecommerce company. We are looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to produce and implement web applications and features to solve challenges and create elegant simplicity for our customers. You will work with upper management, product managers and developers to define software requirements, and collaborate on developing code to create exceptional work that wows! our customers and team members. This is a full time position with the option to work remotely, or at our Lincoln Park office.
- Develop clever technology solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Create high-quality web applications by innovating clean, concise code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve software
- Document systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote) or in-office position, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Office: Coffee and snacks for energy, open beer tap in afternoons, nap rooms to revitalize
We are future-minded innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to everyday homeowners in a way that's so easy it's almost fun. Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We sell and ship HVAC equipment directly to homeowners in the US, and have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers. We are quickly growing, and are hiring new team members to keep up with the exciting growth.
Our objective is to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, everyone wins. Our employees love our positive and supportive culture, beautiful sunny office, great benefits and friendly team. We help our employees develop their careers and do the work that best suits their talents and interests.
We are innovative! Check out a list of industry first pioneered here at Alpine:
- 2002 - first ever ecommerce HVAC store
- 2003 - first HVAC online shopping configurator
- 2004 - first national HVAC referral network of installing contractors
- 2005 - first of its kind automated performance based pay system for phone sales
- 2011 - first and only online HVAC operating cost calculator
- 2013 - first and only HVAC photo-to-quote app
- 2014 - filed patent for better way to assist customers with sales & service needs
- 2015 - first eCommerce bundling of local services + products: EasyHVAC.com
Learn more about working with us and view all open positions at: www.alpinehomeair.com/careers/Apply