Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Senior React Developer
Justuno is a profitable marketing software company focused on delivering the highest quality product and customer experience to ensure long term sustainable growth. Our services serve 100s of millions of users and billions of requests each month.
Currently our team is mostly Full Stack Developers that lean more toward backend work. We want to split our team and have someone lead our frontend development as we modernize our platform and add new exciting features for our customers.
We have a sane interview process without whiteboarding or questions about algorithms unrelated to frontend development work.
2+ Years React JS Experience
2+ Years HTML/Responsive CSS Experience
Passionate about React and Frontend Development
Deep understanding of promises and REST
Previous experience conducting code reviews and mentoring less senior developers
Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high quality user interfaces.
Knowledge of React best practices and configuration
Ability to read and modify server side code when necessary
Experience building large and complex SPA with multiple stakeholders and teams.
A deep understanding of webpack and more advanced features such as code splitting and tree shaking.
Experience with charting libraries that Justuno uses on our analytics platforms such as D3 or Highcharts.
Understanding of state management systems such as Redux
Understanding of Flow or Typescript and appropriate build processes.
Experience setting organization wide frontend standards for component and style reuse.
Developing new features in React while working closely with API & Design teams.
Ensuring high quality code is delivered on time and on spec
Ownership of frontend code and standards
Jobs farther away
Senior Full Stack Engineer
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
At OneLogin we are building identity management solution that enable organizations to Access the World™. Our engineers work hard to implement a wide range of services which are focused around security, high availability, and scalability within our infrastructure. You, as a senior engineer, will be responsible for architecting, developing, and analyzing mission critical services. This cross functional role assumes your collaboration with engineers and product managers to bridge the gap between frontend and backend systems, solving technical challenges for security and high performance, and architecting new solutions.
You may be a perfect fit if you:
Enjoy building secure, scalable, and reliable web microservices;
Have experience building and solving problems for frontend and backend and stitch them together;
Like collaborative environment and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders;
Get things done;
Like to think like a hacker;
Mentor your team-mates.
7+ years of extensive hands-on programming experience;
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable services;
Knowledge of one or more cloud-based platforms such as AWS;
Understanding of object oriented programming, testability and reusability;
Experience with modern frameworks on backend and frontend.
Technologies we are working with:
Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
Our core values
Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
Lunchbox Technologies Inc is looking for a talented self starting backend web developer to join NYC’s newest restaurant ordering enterprise. Lunchbox is a SaaS platform which specializes in building out Mobile, Web and Kiosk ordering and loyalty solutions for restaurant groups.
As a member of a growing startup you will be working very closely with each team member to execute any server side related development and upkeep.
What You Can Expect From Us
How Things Are Now:
- An existing backend which is integrated with Toast POS (Point-of-Sale) and Square for payment processing.
- iOS and Android apps are connected to the existing backend
- Admin panel is an internal-facing tool for making remote changes to content fed-to and derived-from the app.
What Is In Progress:
- Working on a rewrite of the current backend to allow for more scalability and ease when implementing different partner integrations.
- Updating the admin panel to be an external-facing product rather than an internal management tool.
- Moving mobile app styling to be configurable by admin panel, as well an iterating with new app functionality based on growing platform partnerships.
What It’s Like Working Here:
- Ready to jump in on the occasional after hours problem-solving. We work in the restaurant industry after all
- You'll be in on the ground floor, joining a profitable startup since day one
- Work with a bunch of like-minded engineers who know their way around those 1s and 0s
- Profit sharing based on length of tenure and record of work
- Join our team in NYC and eat from a different restaurant every day in the heart of Nomad
What We Expect From You:
- We're looking for people like us, that's what the initial 30 day trial period is for. You learn about us, we learn about you, and if it doesn't work out, you still got compensated along the way.
- To be a role leader and engineering wizard who can ask the right questions from all teams to prevent mission critical errors
- A laid back personality that can strap and execute under pressure while taking all criticism in stride
- Be an amazing team player
- An amazing entertainer at parties regardless of alcohol being involved or not
- A solid understanding of developing web application backends with Node.js, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Create REST APIs with Express.js
- Understanding of Nginx and Ubuntu.
- Able to design secure cloud infrastructure that and scale on platforms such as and especially Amazon Web Services
- Working with our team to rewrite the existing backend
- Managing and implementing integrations with Square, Stripe, Braintree, Toast, and other Point-of-Sale (POS) systems.
- Building out backend infrastructure to cleanly separate functionality destined for the Web and App platforms from what is needed for what will be a client-facing Admin panel.
MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, MySQL, Amazon Web Services
A solid understanding of developing web application backends with Node.js, MongoDB, and MySQL.
Create REST APIs with Express.js
Comfortable in PHP, and deploying and maintaining wordpress sites
Understanding of Nginx, Linux, and Ubuntu.
Able to design secure cloud infrastructure that and scale on platforms such as and especially Amazon Web Services
Experience with writing single page applications using React.
Experience with GraphQL a big plus.