Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Jobs farther away
Front End Software Engineer
Frequence is a leader in advertising sales automation and workflow software for media companies.
Our software enables our customers to differentiate their advertising marketing solutions by leveraging our framework and workflow technology. The Frequence marketing platform increases both customer revenue and profit by driving sales velocity, operational efficiencies, and revenue.
With a strong engineering/product team, diverse client base, and first-to-market software platform, Frequence is a high-growth technology company that is disrupting a multi-billion dollar media advertising industry. Frequence is 100% privately owned by its employees and has 200 team members across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative, and Sales.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020!
As a Front End Software Engineer, you have a broad set of technical skills ready to take on technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of users. You have a solid understanding of applicable analytics and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions.
**As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will **
- Actively participate and own architectural brainstorming sessions
- Work closely with product and engineering team in defining and developing products to meet business requirements
- Write detailed engineering specifications from business requirements and code the front end part of projects from inception to launch
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional front-end software development experience
- You are team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy and excel at learning new skills and technologies
- Demonstrate empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Preferred experience working with build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc
- Preferred experience with map libraries such as Mapbox, Leaflet, etc
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Onsite basketball court and fitness center (when the office is reopened)
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunch catered daily (when the office is reopened)
- Proximity to Caltrain and downtown Mountain View shops and restaurants
Special Considerations (COVID):
Remote Role. This role will be remote, telecommute only position. All of our employees at our corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA are temporarily working 100% remote until further notice due.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Pliancy provides white-glove, high-touch IT consulting services to Life Sciences and Finance organizations (Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Hedge). As a people-first company who invests in the long-term success of our employees, were looking for creative thinkers who like to solve interesting problems.
We challenge the status quo to innovate towards simplicity and sustainability thats what sets us apart. Were driven by doing things the right way, not the quickest or cheapest. We develop API-first, focus on designing well-architected tools, and we care about giving back to the open-source community.
Whether streamlining end-user login flow, or helping automate away the mundane, were driven to innovate towards the very best tools ecosystem for IT consulting with custom software to make their jobs easier. This provides plenty of opportunities for out-of-the-box thinkers looking to grow their career.
Who Are We Looking For?
Youre an engineer to the core: a true innovator. You love solving complex puzzles, whether technical or business-related, through the use of emerging technologies. You arent afraid to ask questions and get creative. You know your stuff, particularly when it comes to web-native software development. Youre highly technical and detail-oriented, but are good at distilling a problem into its most fundamental parts.
Whether an introvert or an extrovert, you appreciate a supportive, adaptive team dynamic and love being counted on for guidance and technical mentoring. You're an attentive, sociable person who connects with the people you support. To you, projects arent merely an exercise in development sprints you build relationships, and as a byproduct, you build trust.
What's an Average Day Like?
You can expect to spend any given day working on a myriad of development projects, be it revamping our internal web platform UI, adding additional functionality to our CLI tools, figuring out how to orchestrate 3rd party SaaS apps via API. A portion of your day will also include performing code reviews and mentoring our eager to learn junior engineering staff.
- Develop and architect RESTful services and APIs
- Manage and optimize CI/CD pipelines
- Write tests for enhanced code coverage (bias for quality over coverage)
- Act as an internal subject-matter expert for other team members to learn from
- Manage development of new features and bug fixes for our front-end web applications
- Contribute to command-line tools built with NodeJS
- Perform code reviews and instructional sessions with junior engineering staff
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous salary, above average pay (110k - 140k dependent on experience and location)
- Cadillac healthcare: Anthem Blue Cross Gold Plan (Premiums 100% covered for employees, 50% for dependents)
- Medical HRA: Company funded reimbursement account to help cover copays, deductibles, and coinsurance
- Dental / Vision
- 401K + 6% Matching (available on Day 1)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/Wellness Reimbursement up to $100/mo
- Cell phone covered (reimbursement)
- Home internet covered (reimbursement)
- Commuter benefits
- High profile clients / unique challenges / best in class hardware & technologies
- Competent and fun co-workers who take team work seriously
- Rapid company growth 75% year over year
- Limitless potential for those who go above and beyond
- Flexible schedule for those who are organized self-starters and are good at self-management
- Great culture of working with talented people, we really do treat our people as family
- Clothing allowances, lunch allowances, and other perks