Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
React Native Mobile Engineer (Chandler, AZ)
As a Mobile Developer at Keap, you’ll get to work as a member of a team working on a suite of new products and features. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We're looking for someone who is ready to dive right in. As part of the Keap team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
Mastery: Elevate personal technical acumen with teams and department.
Product delivery and value: ensure valuable software is built and shipped to create valuable insight and immediate impact.
Operational excellence: Deliver high quality performant code with high levels of coverage, low complexity and low defect rate.
Daily Execution Excellence
Implement adaptive layouts on different devices and form factors.
Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
2+ years experience with React
Experience with one or more testing frameworks: Jest, Mocha, Chai, etc.
Experience with: Cloud, Node.js, GraphQL, REST, CI/CD (CircleCI), Product Engineering, iOS and Android platforms (not all are required, but you get the idea)
Work experience with: Git/GitHub, JIRA, mobile continuous integration and delivery platforms
Drive to proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
Ideally, you possess…
Experience developing with React Native
Experience developing and deploying applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
Understanding of security best practices
Are published in the App Store
Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of equivalent experience
Experience with DevOps
Previous work at fast growth company or in an entrepreneurial environment
GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects
Experience with iOS or Android development (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin) is a HUGE plus
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Apply now and work remotely at Infusion Software . dba Keap
React Native Developer
We are looking for a talented, process-oriented expert PHP developer with strong WordPress experience and Technical Lead to strengthen our team and build on our technical foundation.
The expert developer understands the business outcomes customers expect and works to deliver the product and customer requests on time and within budget while actively participating in the projects production cycle.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work together with our product team to build and maintain the BuddyBoss products.
- Contribute by building new features, plugins, fixing issues and constantly improving our products.
- Assist the customer support team in resolving customer issues in relation to the product.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, and release new patches.
- Help in managing the software development, making new product releases, and communicating the information to our customers.
- Help lead the development and ensure high quality outputs
- Lead QA — on IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari across PC, Mac, and mobile devices
- Lead design and code reviews and enforce coding standards
- Closely oversee the performance of critical tasks such as live site migrations, live site maintenance, emergency fixes and other related
Required Skills & Experience
- Post Secondary Education, preferably in a technical field
- 7+ years web application development experience
- 7+ years PHP
- 3+ years of WordPress Experience
- Proficiency with the WordPress Coding Standards, approaches and common APIs.
- A good understanding of REST best practices
- Advanced SQL knowledge creating, maintaining and improving performance
- Server management experience with tools and processes such as cPanel, PHPMyAdmin, DNS, Cron Jobs, and bash scripting
- Experience with Git and other version control systems
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS. Experience with modern web standards required (semantic markup, HTML5, mobile web)
- Experience working directly with customers to meet business objectives.
- Understanding of agile methodologies & principles (scrum, kanban, etc.)
- Understanding of prototyping
- Results / Quality / Process oriented
- Can effectively translate business requirements into features & functional outputs
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with remote teams is a big plus. Our team is mostly distributed with team members in over 10 countries.
- Experience building on BuddyBoss Platform, BuddyPress and/or bbPress
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js, React
Salary will be based on experience level.
We are looking to fill multiple positions.
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
We are a startup with the aim of revolutionising the trade fair and events sector. Our concept uses Big Data to digitise trade fairs and thus optimise the visitor experience and exhibitor ROI.
We are looking for developers who want to be part of this journey and help build something big. As our product is in a nascent stage, candidates should show initiative and feel comfortable in developing a product from scratch. Given that our market is global and the need to interact with people from all over the world, an advanced knowledge of English is a must. We are open to profiles with different ranges of experience.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Engineering, IT or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relevant experience using the React Native and ReactJS framework
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns and writing of clean, robust, reusable code
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Familiar with Agile frameworks such as Scrum
In addition, the following will be valued:
- Experience in the development of native apps: Android using Java or Kotlin and iOS using Objective-C or Swift
- Experience in web application development
- Experience in TDD/BDD and CI/CD
Apply now and work remotely at Mixie Digital
Jobs farther away
About the role:
As a mobile developer at COVID.MD, you will create telehealth solutions to help the world combat the COVID-19 infection.
You’ll have opportunities to:
Help save people's lives.
Provide and organize telehealth solutions.
Create a mobile app being deployed to both iOS and Android.
Address a critical need and vacuum within the healthcare landscape.
What we are looking for:
Experience delivering and maintaining complex consumer-focused mobile applications.
Experience with a collaboration involving TDD and pair programming.
Expert in a programming stack with one of the following:
5+ years of iOS experience working with Swift/ObjC.
5+ years of Android experience working with Kotlin/Java.
Experience in one or more of:
Performance analysis and optimization.
Instrumentation and metrics.
Mobile video or videoconferencing.
Iterative collaboration with server-side engineers.
Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine the overall team direction.
Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Are you experienced, know coding best practices, and go a bit crazy when you see short cuts being taken? Are you ready to mentor and share but do not want to move into management? Are you passionate about excellent front end software work? Do you desire to create awesome solutions that also make a social impact? If these questions resonate with you; we may have the ideal opportunity!
Possible Finance is a series B Fin-Tech company with a mission to bring financial fairness to underserved communities. Now entering our 4th year we are pleased to share we have seen serious growth, helped hundreds of thousands of customers, and have a stellar rating (42,000 people give us an average of 4.8 stars at the app store). Our team has delivered and is making a difference.
We are on the cusp of some great things. As we look to the future and consider the goals we'd like to achieve we'd like to add some senior software engineering talent to our front-end team. You will be helping with the architecture, designing, implementing, and maintaining customer-facing and internal user experiences. The work is primarily for mobile devices, yet we are moving more and more into additional web services.
Even with all of our success, we are still building best practices and need senior people with a "founders mentality". You understand that your mornings will be collaborating with the PMs, Designers, and executives to architect and design new solutions for our customers. And in the afternoons working with other engineers on merge requests, code reviews, and maintaining code excellence. And yes, you'll get to code!
This role will require deep software experience, most likely 10 or more years. The successful candidate will have shipped a successful product, but not only shipped, have maintained, iterated, and helped the product grow. You will have spoken with the customer, shadowed customer support, and improved on a solution you thought was already awesome.
We need a person ready to take responsibility and own their work and take pride in building an outstanding front end experience. One capable of working in an agile development environment. And able to constructively challenge the way we build products and think about solutions.
This role is not a manager role, though you will lead by example, and help mentor, because you want the best. You are interested because you want to build a great company and you know that growth, learning, and challenges will come as build on top of each success.
To qualify for the role we feel you will need to demonstrate deep computer science knowledge and best practices; and that you can develop in Java Script in a React Native framework for both the iOS native and Android environments.
Possible has moved to be fully distributed. We sync on Pacific Time Zone hours and are open to people who resonate with the above and that want to create financial freedom for underserved communities. This role is open to people across North and South America. We offer a competitive salary, stock, and benefits. If this is you; join us!
About Possible Finance Possible Finance is a fast-growing, series B, distributed, Fin-tech startup. We believe financial health is something all Americans deserve, not just the affluent. We’re committed to empowering you with the tools to better your economic situation. We promise to be transparent, serve with kindness, be responsible, and hold ourselves accountable for creating positive change.Apply