Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
React Native developer
We are currently looking for React Native Developers to join our team.
Please, watch a video recorded by our CEO Viktor Jarnheimer that fully describes our requirements and current opportunities: https://vimeo.com/500037831
Our perfect candidate has:
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- 2+ years of React Native experience;
- Excellent English level (Upper-intermediate or higher);
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are on high level and is supposed to make many decisions by yourself, often as the only React Native developer in the team.
- Have the main responsibility for the front-end;
- Transform designs from Sketch into the application, with pixel perfection.
What we offer:
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 🏄Business trips to Sweden at company expense (if and when necessary);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive salary/hour with potential bonus scheme;
- 🧘Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Apply now and work remotely at Proxify
React Native developer
FounderTribes is an innovative community and learning platform that empowers entrepreneurs to raise capital and upskill their business.
Using our pioneering 'learn, connect, raise' model we empower entrepreneurs to rapidly improve their business and raise capital.
We believe that talent is distributed equally, but that opportunity is not. We are committed to levelling the entrepreneurial playing field and have built a product that helps ALL entrepreneurs, from brick and mortar to deep tech start-up.
You will be working within our development team to contribute to our back-office tool (React) and our iOS & Android mobile application (React Native) development. Main responsibilities will be:
- React back-office SPA development process
- React Native application development process
- Working together with developers and other stakeholders to build reasy to use application
- Share knowledge of the best software development practises
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements, writing automated tests
- A passion for entrepreneurship
- Willingness to constantly improve the product
- Experience in creating and supporting React SPAs
- Experience in creating and supporting React Native mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- A good sense of what creates engaging, trendy and innovative user experiences
- Fluency in English
- Our values! We work as a team to empower founders to learn, start or improve their own businesses, and raise capital
- Posibility to shape how our startup grows and evolves
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact
- Posibility to work on different parts of stack - try yourself on
Apply now and work remotely at FounderTribes
Senior Node.js Developer
What you will do
- As a member of the Game Services team for Star Citizen, you will be responsible for building the online MMO backend services & related tools, acting on both the server and game-client side. The team is based in Montreal but operates mostly online with studios located in the US and the UK.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Design service APIs to power game features by working closely with Game Designers.
- Develop scalable online macroservices in a large meshed service ecosystem
- Program in tandem with Gameplay Developers to enable the game client
- Take ownership of game features in the MMO architecture from inception to deployment and operation.
- You will work in the following stacks:
- Communications with gRPC & Protobuf
- Gameplay services under Node.JS with Typescript
- High throughput services with C++ and gRPC
- C++ Game Client (StarEngine) communications with gRPC
- Distributed message queues (Kafka)
- Deployment with Kubernetes, Docker, and Linkerd2
You’re Savvy in
- Communicating efficiently with people and translating technical jargon
- Adapting to various contexts, sometimes shifting priorities
- Managing your schedule to ensure productivity and efficiency in projects
- Showing autonomy, being thorough and curious about new technologies
- Getting things done, sharing good practices in backend development, contributing to implementing efficient processes
You have Accomplished
- Relevant programming experience or Bachelor in Computer Science
- 4 years+ of experience in backend programming
- 2 years+ of experience in programming with Node.js and experience with TypeScript
- Good understanding of Linux shell, git and build pipelines
- Good understanding of real-time network communication through gRPC, WebSocket
- Knowledge of Event-Sourcing and Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;* an asset*
- Experience working in a video game studio,* an asset*
You’re Eager to Take On
- Build macroservices in a polyglot environment
- Be part of a fast-iterating development environment
- Estimate the effort to perform specific tasks, commit to delivery deadlines and help the team set and respect production timeline collectively
- Mentor other developers on technologies you have learned to master
- Designing innovative online services by focusing on fault-tolerance, scalability & security
- Understanding the game features in order to provide clean, well defined, and documented service APIs
- Using Cloud Native technologies to guarantee that Star Citizen is built on top of a sustainable ecosystem
- Providing tools and applications to enable LiveOps teams to manage the game.
- Interacting with infrastructure engineers to analyze, inform, review and improve the reliability and scalability of the game’s backend
Salary: 90.000$ CAD
⭐️Visit https://turbulent.ca/ to find out more about our craft and culture!
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
Apply now and work remotely at Turbulent x Cloud Imperium Games