Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront access for their forward-looking revenues. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch and others).
To carry out this mission, we've received $300M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex…), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio. Come help us become the 20th!
We are looking for a full-time Expert Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, SDET, SRE and more, willing to take on many of our current challenges. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you'll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, ideate and execute its architecture growing together with us while building an amazing product!
You'll solve hard problems and have deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning while delivering value.
We want to build the best Tech team and for this we are looking for both junior and senior positions.
🧠 The Requirements
- You have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- At least 2+ years of experience in the IT sector,
- Experience with one of the following: web application development (reactjs/nodejs), machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, developing end-to-end automated testing systems, ensuring reliability for critical systems. Go, Elixir or Python are required for some positions, too.
- English is a must given our team members are from different countries.
📊 Useful info
- 100% remote friendly. We do have an office in Madrid and a big team in Barcelona, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours.
- Stock options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Capchase
Full Stack Developer
(Toronto area candidates preferred or remote in GMT-4, GMT-5, GMT-6, GMT-7, and GMT-8 timezones. All candidates should have eligibility to work in Canada. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time so please apply only if you are eligible to work in Canada)
Crowdlinker is an end-to-end digital product studio based in Toronto and Barcelona with a relentless focus on our customers. We connect people through technology by being the strongest link between companies, their ideas, and their clients. We do so by excelling at digital strategy, creative design, full-stack development of websites & web/mobile apps, and digital marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Automation). Our clients include large startups like Freshbooks, TopHat, League, and Second Closet, as well as enterprises like Unilever, Nestlé and NBC Universal. We create cutting-edge applications using the latest technologies and design them with an exceptional user experience.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring that user stories and features of projects are executed using sound development practices and the most up-to-date and reliable tools. You will collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure that the problem is being solved in the correct manner. Every team member at Crowdlinker is equally responsible for the success of the project as a whole and so you will bring a strong level of organization, communication and accountability to the work that you do.
We are looking for someone to be a Full-Stack Ninja, and so your ability to code the front-end is critical and a strong understanding of the back-end is needed. We are looking for developers with an obsession for clean, well-structured coding practices who think about the sustainability of the products they build.
We are growing quickly, which means there are always new and exciting challenges at Crowdlinker. We are looking for someone who is comfortable taking risks and solve burning problems. We embrace change, see challenges as opportunities and focus on solutions. We do offer great pay and benefits. We hope you can join us to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- 2-3+ years of web / mobile development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js / PHP
- Excellent understanding at least one Node.js / PHP framework like Express.js, NestJS, Laravel etc.
- Experience working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL) OR NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Proficient in using front-end library such as React.js
- Proficient with TypeScript, ES5/ES6, state management libraries like Redux / Context API, React Hooks, JSX and CSS-in-JS
- Experience designing application architectures and concepts like unit testing, TDD, and continuous integration.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills as you will be working closely with designers, product managers and sometimes clients.
- A sound understanding of design concepts and best practices required to build systems with considerations for scalability, performance, maintainability, testability, and extensibility
- Strong understanding of project management tools in the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence etc.)
- Experience working with Agile principles
- Experience with Git for version control
- Proficient in writing maintainable CSS / SCSS with a strong understanding of Flexbox & experience working with responsive web design frameworks, such as Bootstrap / Zurb Foundation
- Have excellent communication, collaboration skills and comfortable communicating via email, Slack or on video calls
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with testing libraries like Jest, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- An overall understanding of popular frontend and backend languages, their associated frameworks and their upsides/downsides.
- Can mentor and coach other developers to skill up in their craft
- Familiarity with cloud providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Digital Ocean
- An impressive portfolio / Github handle to demonstrate skillsets
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Work closely with our designers on implementing designs into code
- Work closely with our product managers to ensure projects are delivered in a timely fashion
- Provide timely and accurate estimates for project deliverables
- Hands-on troubleshooting, debugging and fixing of issues during development and post-release
- Participate in and contribute to client meetings and proposals
- Lead, mentor and coach our developers to level them up in their craft
- We don't expect you to know all of the above! We're always constantly working with new technologies and learning is a part of the job!
What’s in it for you?
- Gain experience working with team of experienced developers.
- Learn and implement the latest and greatest in new frameworks and technologies. (Receive up to $10k to take relevant courses.)
- Learn faster by working on a variety of client projects throughout the year.
- A ground-level opportunity to join a growing company early and accelerate your career.
- Code with us the sensible way, using continuous integration, automated testing and deployment, proper testing/staging servers, Git flow and all other DevOps practices that make developers’ lives easier overall.
- A strong culture of excellence, mutual mentorship, and transparency.
- The chance to work in fully operational, cross-functional product teams, giving you the opportunity to enhance your understanding of design, digital marketing and product management.
- Competitive compensation
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan, which includes $800 per practitioner (e.g. massage therapy, physiotherapy, orthotics, acupuncture, etc…)
- Flexible hours with an option to work from home
- Optional computer hardware
- Optional company mobile hardware and phone plan
Duration of the role
This is a full-time, permanent role, not a contractor position.
Apply now and work remotely at Crowdlinker
Visitt is looking for a full stack web developer, with 5+ years of experience.
We are VC-backed, with happy, paying clients in US & IL. Looking for a developer who will take end to end responsibility on product features, tackle existing solutions in different ways for the next generation of Visitt and will join the collaborative work, together with design and product to create major impact on our business and users.
Your resposabilities include: full onership on product features from planning to execution, to full solution, collaborat with all team members, product, CS and sales to better understand the problems you are working in order to creat briliante solutions, help with code reviews and planning, rethink our infrastructure and tackle existing solutions in different ways. Lastly, make business driven technical tradeoffs and decisions.
You’ll use modern technologies and frameworks like React, GraphQL and Apollo to create fast and engaging web and mobile applications. Nodejs, MongoDB, Redis and Kubernetes are used to build our reliable servers and workers. We are proud of our product craft and quality of code.
Check us out at www.visitt.io
Apply now and work remotely at VisittApply
Jobs farther away
Front End Software Engineer
ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entrepreneurial mindset combined with the input of the most successful and forward-thinking investors, and clients, that ErisX is propelling the evolution of both financial and crypto markets with unparalleled technology and market leading operational capabilities.
Backed by premier exchanges, trading firms, brokers and private equity firms, our team is made up of financial services executives, technologists and market experts. We thrive on knowledge, execution and collaboration. This is reflected in our core values which include; growing the knowledge through coaching, curiosity, constant learning and teaching. Never sacrificing security, transparency or accountability, we further our mission with purpose through nimble, thoughtful, team-driven, customer-focused actions.
As a front end software engineer you will be working on creating the most cutting edge, institutional grade trading and clearing system to power the next generation digital asset exchange. In this role you will work closely with other technologists and trading experts to design, develop, and improve on our critical trading and clearing systems.
The systems you will work on will facilitate operations groups that support trading and price discovery by enabling sophisticated market participants to connect, submit orders, and process market data to make trading decisions. Given the critical nature of these systems, they must be designed with high availability and high performance as a key requirement.Apply