Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Full Stack Developer/Defect Eng
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. Owned by Samsung Electronics Corporation Ltd., SAS is the only semiconductor manufacturing plant located outside of Korea. SAS manufactures logic components for digital services, personal computers, mobile phones, workstations and servers. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at the highest performance.
The Defect Control team is focused on examining wafers and making determinations of defects. As part of the Defect Control team, you will provide support by assisting in determining defects in wafers.
SAS is focused on being the Worlds Best Foundry product supplier.
and Responsibilities >
- Our company creates some of the worlds most high-tech semiconductor manufacturing line for CPUs, GPUs, and IoT sensors.
- We are currently in search of a senior software developer position to create and maintain software.
- A successful candidate will develop critical in-house reports which drive business related decisions, from the factory floor to executive management.
- Ability to work on full-stack solutions developing dashboards for key projects throughout the year.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Ability to mentor younger developers through code review.
- Strong attention to detail, suggesting ways to optimize existing reports.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Shift: 1st - Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in a computer science required
- 6-8 years working in software development preferred
- Proficient in
- PHP, Python, SQL
- Backend frameworks: Laravel 5+
- Front-end frameworks: Vue 2
- Front-end CSS (SASS)
- Familiar with:
- Source Control
- Linux CLI
- Docker (building & deploying VM containers)
- Utilizing RESTful APIs
- Writing and optimizing queries using SQL
- Preferred Experience with:
- Bit-Bucket, JIRA, Ubuntu Server OS
- Angular Framework
- Building RESTful APIs
- Homestead Virtual Environment
- Designing application schema, building scalable systems
- Machine Learning Frameworks (Caffe, Tensorflow)
- Windows OS
- Code Reviews
- Ubuntu Linux (command line operations).
- Effective communication