Front-end Jobs nearAustin, TX
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Engineer
Commercial Banking serves global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging in billions of dollars. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
At JPMorgan full stack engineers have to solve for a wide variety of problems and situations as we continue to innovate and develop products. We are looking for engineers proficient in data structure, algorithms, problem solving, and building performant UI with intuitive UX to handle large volumes on information. Effective collaboration, communication and bringing in best practices to the team are attributes in any engineer as you and your team move in the fast paced development environment.
* Provide thought leadership and technical leadership in the area of UI development and UX design aspects
* Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others and bring consensus in crafting and implementing your technical vision
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
* Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
* Have prior experience of driving UI and UX strategy for large enterprise application
* 4+ years in building web application using frameworks like Angular, React
* Minimum 2+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience utilizing Java, Spring Boot, REST, Micro Services, Cloud Native, DevOps and Test Driven Development
* Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications and consumer facing web sites and/or applications
* Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
* An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
* Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, etc.
* Strong knowledge of UX design patterns
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Passionate about testing strategy, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
Good to have:
* SQL/PL-SQL Skills (Oracle 12c Preferred) and Hibernate/JPA
* Overall experience 8-12 years
* 6+ years of web development experience
* 2+ years' experience in Angular
* BE, BS or MS in Computer Science or related area
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransApply
Senior Front End Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you are an experienced engineer who delivers immersive user experiences over complex, nuanced data. Does this sound like you? Guided by data and A/B testing, you use user behavior to optimize engagement. Seamless human-computer interaction, novel visualizations, and intuitive UX inspire you. You are passionate about engineering excellence and foster innovation while remaining practical on implementation.
Primer is pushing the edge of artificial intelligence. We are building machines that can read natural language text documents, understand them, and share what they learn by writing their own natural language text documents. Join us!
At Primer we use machine learning and natural language processing to automate the analysis of very large corpuses of unstructured text. We build systems that read documents, extract insights, and write reports comparable to those of a human analyst. Our objective is to help our customers understand the world around them from geopolitical events and scientific research to changes in the risk profiles of companies. Our clients include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies.
You can learn more about Primer's technology and the sort of problems we solve at our blog, as well as recent media coverage of our work. Primer was chosen by the World Economic Forum among a select group of Technology Pioneers.
What You'll Do
Collaborate with design and product to build functional and delightful product experiences
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Invest in making our UI platform scalable and our teams productive
Deep knowledge of front-end build tools for validation, transpilation, and bundling (ESLlint, webpack, Babel, etc.)
Experience building and deploying a single-page application for public use
Experience developing and maintaining SaaS products
Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
5+ years of professional frontend development
Strong understanding of UX and Design fundamentals
Experience with d3.js
Expertise in tuning web performance
Knowledge of web serving architecture (e.g. CDNs, caching, load balancers)
What We Offer
Rapidly growing company, with opportunities for growth into leadership roles
Smart, engaged co-workers who are at the top of their game
Honest and open environment for exchange of ideas
Real deadlines from real customers with global name recognition
Product culture of user experience quality over feature quantity
Proactive learning and teaching opportunities via individual book allowances, tech talks, and brown bag lunches
Twice weekly catered lunches
Team outings and bi-weekly company happy hours
One-of-a-kind LEGO art gallery
Fun, puzzle-loving office in the SF Financial District
Primer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Apply
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for UX/UI Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
- Work with customers to understand real requirements from UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
- Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get feedback from customers to iterate.
- Design high-quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!Apply
Fully Remote Sr. or Lead Frontend Engineer (React) - Cisco Meraki
Office Location: San Francisco or Fully Remote (Full time) anywhere within USA & Canada
Meraki’s camera team is a growing, fast-moving team building security cameras with a unique edge-storage architecture, disrupting an industry where innovation is rare. The MV security cameras blend the elegance and ease of use of high-end consumer systems with the immense scalability, security, and power of enterprise-grade solutions.
As a Front End Engineer at Meraki, you will build an important bridge between our end users and their cameras. Consider the facility manager monitoring live video to keep their campus safe, the security guard investigating a historical incident, or the marketing manager reconfiguring their store layout based on foot traffic analysis; you’ll step into each user’s shoes, collaborating with our product and UX teams to craft intuitive and powerful tools to help our users find the answers and security they seek.
At your disposal will be a full suite of cameras, equipped with powerful (and ethical) computer vision technology based on machine learning, with a passionate, supportive, personal-growth oriented team by your side
What you will do:
Contribute to a high-performance video streaming web application
Craft data rich visualizations to intuitively communicate how physical spaces are being used
Work on initiatives to provide a delightful camera management experience
Collaborate with UX designers and analyze user feedback to identify frictional workflows, then build tools to streamline those processes
Improve performance and efficiency of our front end, allowing us to handle increasingly large datasets with minimal delay
Build internal frameworks and refine front end infrastructure to augment developer productivity
Provide technical leadership to junior team members
You are an ideal candidate if you:
Have 5+years of experience in designing, developing and testing enterprise-class web applications
Take complete ownership from conception to production release by leveraging your ability to influence, facilitate, and work collaboratively across teams
Would thrive in a small engineering team and are excited to solve open-ended problems
Are passionate about what you do and ignite people around you