Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
We are looking for an external Senior React Developer to join a project for a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company.
About the project:
Our client needs a portal that allows supply chain analysts to progress through their daily tasks. The primary goal of the portal is to standardise, automate, and optimise the company’s current workflows. The portal, as a full planner ecosystem, will also make it easier for analysts and managers to see the complete end-to-end picture of the company supply chain.
At this point we are in the initial implementation phase and will face challenges in implementation and post implementation system development. The person joining will be responsible for taking ownership, understanding, developing and improving the Frontend part of the application. The team is using agile methodologies and Scrum. You’ll work with Product Owner, UX Designer, Scrum Master and 3 other Frontend and Backend developers.
We are looking for a specialist whose experience and knowledge will enrich our team and allow us to take new, previously unknown directions.
Basic tasks will include:
- Direct contact with the client.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) and communicates these issues early.
- Improves code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability.
- Takes responsibility for team results. Capably deals with mistakes and mix-ups.
- Delivers complex products to clients that they perceive as well-baked and bug-free.
- Effectively uses design docs, tech talks and discussion groups to communicate technical decisions.
You are good for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated ability to build good quality software
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Have experience in one of the following fields: MobX and RxJS / configuring and deploying web apps, on Azure or similar / Python/Django REST API
- Are familiar with Docker, Git, and Linux
- Know English (at least B2)
Nice to have: MS SQL, experience with Scrum process and enterprise projects
What’s in it for you:
- up to 26,000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract
- Full-time engagement
- Contract at least until the end of 2021
- Remote work with flexible working hours adjusted to your time zone and family life.
- Opportunity to work with the prestigious brands where you can see how data science is used
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
Screening call with Hiring Manager
Apply now and work remotely at Appsilon
Full Stack Developer
Remote Senior Frontend Developer for Likvido (VueJS/Vuex/Webpack/Sass)
Hello there! Are you ready for a really ambitious position as a senior frontend developer?
And yes, the role is fully remote, so you can do your job wherever you want; from the beach, the pyramids, even from the moon if you like (well, of course you need to have an internet connection).
Likvido is a (very) fast-growing startup. We are around 60 employees now, and we are aiming for a series A funding to realize our huuuuge ambitions for the coming years.
We are now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer that can bring our visuals, UI/UX and frontend stack to the next level.
Let’s be polite and introduce ourselves first - so who are we and what are we doing?
Let's face it: accounting sucks. Entering data into a stupid system? Sending invoices? Trying to get the last decimals to match so your auditor doesn’t scream at you?
We would prefer spending time with family or friends. The same goes for our customers.
At Likvido we are automating accounting for our customers. We do this by having a super awesome product that helps you:
- Send “smart invoices” that reconcile themselves
- Send automatic reminders for invoices that go unpaid
- Pay your bills in Likvido so you don’t have to go to your bank (and the bills of course reconcile themselves)
- Automatically scan all your receipts and bills so you don’t have to enter data again
- Get paid if an invoice has not been paid on time through our debt collection system
If you really hate accounting, we also have an accountant service where our accountants take care of everything for a small price.
So to summarize what Likvido is doing:
We are letting you focus on what matters, instead of spending time on boring administrative work.
Our main application is a web application, where our customers can interact with the product. This web application consists of a VueJS frontend and an API - using the Backend For Frontend (BFF) approach. This means we are evolving the frontend and API in a symbiosis, where the API requests are tailored to the exact use-cases of the frontend. The styling of the frontend is a custommade look built with Sass and designed by our in-house UX/UI designer in cooperation with Studio Skulptur: https://www.studioskulptur.com/likvido.
We use StoryBook to keep track of our Vue components. We are generally very open to adopting new technologies, whenever they provide some nice improvements over our current stack. One of the next steps we are considering is to upgrade from Vue 2 to Vue 3 as well as switching to TypeScript - but we need your input as well here!
You will join our current team, consisting of 9 colleagues, both frontend and full stack developers, plus a product team with UX/UI designers and product managers.
Being a Senior Frontend Developer at Likvido, your job is to build awesome products. We want to “wow” our customers.
Day-to-day that means you will:
- Be responsible for the frontend technical stack in the solution in cooperation with the current team
- Make sure we continue building and improving our “nice and reusable” UI components
- Help push forward our platform and codebase, to make sure it is easy to maintain and performs well
You will participate in the development process, just like your colleagues do, which means maintaining the current codebase, adding new features, doing code reviews etc. We are moving towards forming small autonomous teams, with a very high level of ownership and influence over the product and the technologies. This environment provides a lot of freedom for the teams to take control over their work, and let their creativity unfold.
We are looking for someone who can say “YES!” to the following:
- I am a senior frontend developer with 5+ years of experience
- I am up-to-date on the latest JS & CSS specs and know best practices around modern state management (like Redux, Vuex). This is important because we always strive to leverage the new technologies that make our lives easier.
- I know how to set up a modern stack that makes use of client-side routing and offers all the things you’d expect from a modern SPA, such as offline-support, service workers, push notifications, etc.
- Bonus: Experience writing unit tests as we want to cover the most critical areas with good tests, and we are already very far here
So without further ado: If you consider yourself a top frontend developer, and feel like having a very ambitious role is the next step in your career - APPLY!
- You will work 100% remote along with our existing team
- We work within CET office hours but are flexible to accommodate other schedules
- We pay a good salary
- We expect you to be fluent in English
- The position is full-time
- You manager will be operating from Denmark
Apply now and work remotely at LikvidoApply
Jobs farther away
Senior Web Developer React and Mobile Developer React Native
Red Rock Tech Solutions (a division of ALC Schools, LLC) is a growing, entrepreneurial, software development company in the passenger transportation industry. We use a custom-built platform to dispatch, track, and report on thousands of trips for our customers every single day. We are pushing boundaries in databases, mapping, scheduling, routing, and optimization.
We are looking for a great Sr. Mobile/Web Software Developer who is well-rounded and passionate about technology, software development, solution quality, improving the effectiveness of our solutions, continual learning, and anything else they do. Your experience, and your ability to continue learning, will be fully utilized. You will be expected to know how to do lots of stuff (or to learn it quickly) – boredom should not be a problem.
Team Size / Dynamics
You will be working with a small, distributed team: Developers, QA Engineers, Technical Leads, Product Owners, & other technical team members (DBAs and Systems groups)
We are collaborative workers, using Kanban boards for task management and regular stand-up meetings for coordination
We are heavily invested in Microsoft technologies with Azure, .NET Core, Service Fabric, SQL Server, CosmosDB, and Azure Functions serving as the foundation for our systems
We maintain & develop solutions on a variety of platforms, including mobile, web, and desktop applications
Internalize requirements first
Write well-designed, readable, testable, & efficient code next
Understand & follow Security best practices
Integrate components into a fully functional software system
Create, maintain, & document automated tests for your solutions
Collaborate with team on design; provide feedback & input regarding technical implications
Research & offer solutions to resolve any reported defects (or ensure there aren’t any )
Coach, mentor, teach (and learn from) other technical teammates
Assist with designing test plans and scripts from project requirements
Maintain accurate tracking of issues and work items
3+ years within Software Engineering/Development discipline
Demonstrated ability to develop React web & React Native applications fulfilling business requirements
Experience diving into existing React web/Native solutions & driving them forward
Solid understanding of software development processes, methodologies, & best practices
Ability to work constructively with other developers, QAEs, Tech Leads & IT towards a common goal
Experience with Microsoft Azure (Functions, CosmosDB, Azure AD B2C, etc.)
Experience with Distributed Version Control Systems such as git
Experience with Continuous Integration environments such as Azure DevOps
Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
Knowledge or experience leveraging .NET Core
Experience with Automated Testing
Experience with transportation related technologies
The other requirements (hard to quantify, but important nonetheless):
Being passionate is important. Your systems will support our aggressive growth as a company. We want you to own the projects you work on, and make them the best they can be. Transportation is an exciting and dynamic field, and we are looking for somebody who can get excited about transforming it.
We need somebody who communicates well. Being able to communicate well in the English language, both written and verbal, is important. You will occasionally work with people other than developers & technical team members (end users, company management, etc.).
We require a willingness to adapt and learn. Nobody knows everything, and we don't expect you to either. You will need the ability to pick things up quickly and be nimble in your approach.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K Plan (with Employer Match), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holiday.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation.
Red Rock Tech Solutions, LLC is An Equal Opportunity EmployerApply
Full Stack Engineer (React)
AIM is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (React) to join a collaborative development team working on a customer-facing loyalty program. This team is comprised of full stack developers each with different focus/passion areas; for example one data focused, cloud focused, mobile etc.
Enterprise Software Engineering experience (.net, C#)
Front end development with React
Strong Node experience
Experience using multiple Azure programs
Nice to Have
iOS development experience
Excellent team-oriented attitude and strong willingness to learn new technologies
Comfortable with Pair Programming and XP