Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
Full-Stack Web Developer
You have unique abilities. Use them at our growing ecommerce company!
Join the fun with us in designing, coding and maintaining applications and features on our innovative custom web platform at our growing ecommerce company. We are looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to produce and implement web applications and features to solve business problems and create simplicity for our customers. You will work with upper management and our Senior Web Developers to define software requirements, and collaborate on developing code to create awesome work that "wows!" our customers and team members. This is a full time position that will work on site at our beautiful loft office in Lincoln Park (remote working is not available at this time).
- Develop high-quality web applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve software
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages plus monthly gain-sharing bonuses based on revenue growth
- Group health insurance plus health savings account, retirement savings plan, commuter benefits, paid time off
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Coffee and snacks for energy
- Open beer tap in the afternoons
- A nap room to revitalize
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We sell and ship HVAC equipment directly to homeowners in the US, and have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers. We are quickly growing, and are hiring new team members to keep up with the exciting growth.
Our objective is to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, everyone wins. Our employees love our positive and supportive culture, beautiful sunny office, great benefits and friendly team. We help our employees develop their careers and do the work that best suits their talents and interests.
We are innovative! Check out a list of industry first pioneered here at Alpine:
- 2002 - first ever ecommerce HVAC store
- 2003 - first HVAC online shopping configurator
- 2004 - first national HVAC referral network of installing contractors
- 2005 - first of its kind automated performance based pay system for phone sales
- 2011 - first and only online HVAC operating cost calculator
- 2013 - first and only HVAC photo-to-quote app
- 2014 - filed patent for better way to assist customers with sales & service needs
- 2015 - first eCommerce bundling of local services + products: EasyHVAC.com
**Learn more about working with us and view all open positions at: www.alpinehomeair.com/careers/**Apply