Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Slai is the first machine learning deployment tool built for software engineers. Existing tools are clunky, unintuitive, and hard to use. Our goal is extend the capabilities of data scientists by creating the fastest pipeline to bring cutting edge research into production systems. We built Slai to solve this problem for ourselves, and we're laser-focused on delivering the best developer experience in the space.
We're hiring a Backend Engineer to join our founding team and build a model serving platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. You'll work closely with our CTO to build out the groundwork of our system.
- 3-5 years experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class developer experience to our users
- Familiarity with at least some of our tech stack: Python, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Celery, Django
- Proficiency with ECS / EC2, or alternatively EKS / EC2
- Experience building an internal MLOps platform in a previous role
- Experience working with data scientists / data engineering teams
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
Apply now and work remotely at Slai
Senior Front End Engineer
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're a cross-platform community product built for web and mobile, and we're looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer (React) to take our product to the next level.
This is a 100% remote role. We're a remote team of 31 based in the U.S., Czech Republic, Canada, India, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Colombia, Argentina and Macedonia. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European timezones.
Check out our Career page for more information about us.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer at Circle, you will:
- Work on a frontend architecture written in React.js, Ruby on Rails, Sass/CSS.
- Build critical features and improvements for our web app.
- Improve the quality of our codebase, identify architectural deficiencies, and create achievable paths to solve/evolve them.
- Work closely with Circle's co-founders throughout the feature spec + design process.
- Work closely with our designers to design and develop a world-class user experience.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of full-stack experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end. Strong proficiency in React and SASS/CSS, with Typescript and Ruby on Rails being nice to haves.
- Experience leading/architecting complex user interfaces and API design.
- Strong judgement and an attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues; you can debug a web application problem all the way from the browser, through the transport, to the application, servers, databases, and asynchronous queues.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy.
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results.
Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship high-quality code.
Apply now and work remotely at Circle
React Frontend Engineer
Laskie is partnering with an international digital freight platform to hire a React Frontend Engineer. This person will have a passion for disrupting the industry and play a key role in building solutions for a one stop shop for carriers across the United States. This is a unique opportunity to impact a rapidly growing tech company with award-winning solutions.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Communication. You’re very comfortable communicating in English (both written and spoken) - you will work in an international team with native and non native english speakers
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt
- Experience with best practices for web performance optimization
- Collaboration with Back End. Experience with integrating REST APIs as well as their design so you can also collaborate on its definition together with our backend team
- Collaboration with Design. Working knowledge of UI/UX practices, as well as understanding the web standards
The Right Fit
- You are passionate about solving problems at scale and creating clean, highly maintainable, and structured code.
- Curiosity. You're keen on learning new technologies and tools as well as evaluating their pros and cons. You're a pragmatic programmer. You ask questions and are eager to learn more.
- You are fearless in pursuit of reinventing the future of freight through solving inefficiencies in the industry
- You are detail-oriented with a high competency in taking initiative.
- Discuss good practices for software modularization and feel comfortable suggesting contributions to build our set of internal guidelines and shared code
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Create unit tests using frameworks like mocha or jest
- Identify front-end bottlenecks and optimize the webpage performance to improve the user experience
What you will find here
Unlimited time off
Opportunity to work with modern, cutting-edge technologies
Health and wellness initiatives
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Apply now and work remotely at Laskie