Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
Senior Web Engineer
About Our Team
The Control Center product is designed to deploy and manage passwordless authentication in the enterprise and consumer space. We help our customers build, scale and secure their applications by providing a RESTful API and GUI interface for managing passwordless authentication. As user and application bases continue to expand, removing passwords from the authentication chain becomes critical to efficiently and cost-effectively scaling out passwordless authentication. The web development team is tasked to support features on the Control Center product line for user, authenticator and policy management, Developers on our team have an opportunity to demonstrate their wide range of development skills to meet the customer’s security needs.
HYPR is looking for an engineer who enjoys challenges and dives in where the team needs them. This position is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of key product components. In addition, you will perform as an individual contributor and collaborate with peers. You will work on security products such as Control Center, Device Manager, Open Standards implementation of passwordless authentication that help customers build a secure environment. Next generation application management and analytics will also be the areas that you will work on.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and test web UI components and related server side work
- Comprehensive automated testing at the component level
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to improve existing products or new product directions
- Work closely with the UX design team to incorporate Contribute to software designs with UX
- Good team player. Collaboration with team members, test engineering and QA is critical
- Self starter, able to learn quickly in a fast hands-on environment
- Encourage and follow Agile and Hybrid best practices
- Take initiative to assess and improve areas of the system needing
- Take pride in your work. Actively follow and promote web development best practices
Must be authorized to work in the US
Full Time Opportunity:
Not available at this time
What HYPR offers:
• All frontend and backend engineers are Senior, you’re joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code and products in tight timelines
• An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
• Extreme product focus, at HYPR you’ll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge and important.
• High levels of ownership, you will have full control of the development of the product you are focused on. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can see the code of the entire process from end-to-end.
• An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
• Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
• Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
• Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.