Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Principal React Engineer
CVS Health’s mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for CVS Health’s digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be a part of the team that will build this next generation platform. Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
– Work with cross-functional team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code.
– Produces solid, thoroughly tested features. Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
– Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solution given the requirements dictated by the model/use case.
This role is based in Burlington, MA.
*7+ total years of software development
*4+ years of Node.JS
*3+ years of experience building native cloud solutions – Responsive Web Design Experience using and creating RESTful APIs
• Working knowledge of java & big data technologies is desired
• Experience with Sumologic, Grafana, NewRelic and Jaeger is a plus
• Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
• Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker Experience with SAFe Software Development Methodologies
• Hands-on experience with microservices
• Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins/CircleCI/Harness
• Expert experience leveraging container-based technologies
• Multiple years of experience delivering solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
• Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
• Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
• Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
*Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.