Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Frontend Engineer React
Founded in 2018 by seasoned legal, finance and procurement professionals, Alacrity is on a mission to create technologies which enhance the relationship between corporates and law firms to improve service delivery, reduce costs and manage relationships more efficiently.
If you get excited about disrupting an industry which hasn't seen innovation since the advent of email, we want to talk to you. Fun fact, 65% of our users are still on Internet Explorer but lucky for you, this is a backend role.
This is a remote-first opportunity for people residing within European timezones.
Alacrity is looking for a mid-level or senior, self-motivated engineer to join our team of 3 engineers. Although you will be surrounded by great engineers, you must be able to work independently and take initiative. We're looking for strong architectural and service-design skills as well as full appreciation of code quality standards.
- You love getting things done and deployed to the users.
- You are hungry to learn new skills and constantly strive to improve.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code and documentation.
- You care deeply about your work, your team and the users.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
Things you will get to do
- Further develop our Node.js API.
- Create and collaborate on technical specifications for new product features.
- Review product security (security is taken very seriously here).
- Improve our AWS infrastructure.
- Constantly learn from other engineers (we take pride in thorough code reviews).
Your Ideal Skill Set
- GraphQL experience (we use Apollo).
- SQL (we use Postgres).
- Experience with devops (AWS, Docker and Terraform).
- Open and transparent workplace.
- Very light on meetings other than daily standup and weekly planning.
- Work from where you are the most productive, the whole team is remote.
- Regular company meetups.
- Your own high-spec Macbook.
- Annual budget for conferences, subscriptions, etc.
- Genuine product involvement.
- Contributory pension (for UK based employees).
- Option to work from the WeWork Moorgate office (for London based employees).
£50000 - £80000
Apply now and work remotely at Alacrity Law
Senior Frontend Engineer
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are rapidly expanding and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will lead efforts across building, scaling and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional squad that has been staffed with a Product Manager, Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, and Design.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile methodology, you will develop features alongside the frontend members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a professional software engineer with 5+ years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with the React library or similar JS library/framework
- You are proficient with CSS abstraction layers (SASS, JSS)
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points For:
- You have experience working in AWS and are familiar with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Facebook Marketing and Graph API or other social APIs
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply now and work remotely at PromoboxxApply
Jobs farther away
Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
What you will do:
- Build software in a full-stack capacity, front-end and back-end, from architecture through deployment to the end-user.
- Contribute to existing products and services as well as build new ones.
- Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects you work on.
- Work relatively independently and asynchronously as part of a US-based product, design and engineer team within a global company across several time zones.
- Contribute to product ideation and feature specification.
- Shape our engineering culture, values, and processes.
What you will need:
- Demonstrated experience with a modern web technology stack that includes React, React Native, Node, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Apollo and Typescript.
- Demonstrated experience shipping software as part of a small team.
- Familiarity with emerging web platform best-practices, including progressive web applications, service workers, network optimization, and performance optimization.
- A willingness to be a broad generalist, wear many hats, and react to changing requirements.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks, work autonomously, understand technical trade-offs.
- A product-first mindset with a forward-thinking approach about how to use your craft to enable and evolve the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially when working with non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion and enthusiasm about what you do.
Senior Frontend Software Engineer - React (Remote - US Based ONLY)
What is SkuNexus?
SkuNexus is a fully customizable, all-in-one, open source order management system that manages your orders from start to finish. It tracks inventory and routes orders, automates fulfillment and shipping decisions, and is built using the latest technology and programming languages so that customizing it is accessible to any savvy developer.
What will you be doing?
Our entire team is remote and we use the latest tools such as Slack, Zoom, Invision, and ClickUp to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussion are the norm.
If this new opportunity sounds interesting to you please apply now. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any code samples you would like us to review.
SkuNexus believes in doing the right thing in how we we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and empower an open workplace where we strive to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we change the way the e-commerce companies around the world do business.
- Fast paced company with opportunity for growth
- Work with like minded professionals and develop your skills further
- Be part of creating the future platform for OMS/WMS
- Fully remote environment
- Generous compensation package
If this new opportunity sounds interesting to you please apply now. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any code samples you would like us to review.Apply
Full Stack Software Engineer
Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on MAT (Suboxone/Buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Bicycle Health is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join our cross functional team and put their talents to work towards building something that matters - directly impacting the way people overcome their opioid dependence to live productive and happy lives. Curious, passionate, and creative problem solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment are welcome to apply.
You can expect to:
- Build new product features and APIs for our mobile application, internal web application, and backend services using GraphQL, React, and Typescript.
- Write and perform tests, troubleshoot and implement bug fixes.
- Continuously improve our patients' experience in cross-functional partnerships with design, medical and behavioral health teams.
Skills we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-years React experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 3-years Node.JS experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 1-year Typescript experience in a paid engineering position.
- 3 or more years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining web applications and backend services.
- Proficiency in GraphQL, Typescript, React, Node.JS, CSS, HTML, and mobile responsive design.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing API's.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing data persistence layers.
- Experience with CI/CD and writing maintainable code.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
What would set you apart:
- Experience building and maintaining multiple web applications from the ground up.
- Experience with GCP, Cloud Firestore, and BigQuery.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Athena EHR and HIPAA.
- A mix of salary and equity in Bicycle Health. We just closed our first round of financing - get in on the ground floor!
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
Location: This is a full-time 40hours per week remote position.Apply