Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
Precise Solutions is an Illinois BEP/FBE (female owned business enterprise) certified consulting company founded in 2000. Our mission is to provide companies with specialized resources that can drive their system portfolio projects using program management processes, change management and blended learning solutions. Please visit our website at www.precise-solutions.com
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries primarily located in the Northern Chicago Suburbs. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and 401k. We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: Angular Developer
Client: Pharmaceutical, TBA
Business Unit: Corporate-Information Technology (HQIT)
Location: Chicago Loop
Pay Rate: $50- $55 pr. Hr. plus health, dental, vision insurance, 401k and PTO
Generic Developer Description
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
Oversees testing and develops fixes.
May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as .Net, Sharepoint, Oracle, Cognos, Application Support, HTML, Informatica, JAVA, Oracle, Lavastrom, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/AQL, UI Developer, and Web Developer.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks.
May lead and direct the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
Hiring Manager Notes:
- 1) What hours and days will this person be working? 5 days| 8hrs
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
**Required Skill 1: Angular 2+ **
**b. Required Skill 2: React (Substitute for Angular 2+) **
**c. Required Skill 3: Html **
**d. Required Skill 4: CSS or SCSS **
**e. Required Skill 5: Experience with NGRX or Redux (Nice to have) **
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 2+
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? NodeJS, Design Skills, Previous enterprise/SaaS front end experience, experience with React Native/mobile
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Working on a number of projects in a group/paired setting
6) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Ability to work downtown Chicago, remote 1-2 days per week.