Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Web Application Developer
Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/), the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers is seeking a Web Application Developer with an interest in the media planning industry and the technology that surrounds it.
This is a remote-first opportunity for candidates residing in a Central or Eastern Standard Time Zone, USA, and Canada.
We are building a rapidly growing global software development team that will leverage intuitive software, robust analysis and data visualization techniques that reveal hidden insights from reliable but complex data sources to deliver sound strategies for our clients worldwide.
In this role, you will be designing, developing, and maintaining applications that are deployed on our cloud-delivered platform. This role will initially be focused on TOPS, Telmar’s Out of Home Application, a product that is integral to the Telmar product platform and provides a comprehensive outdoor advertising planning system with detailed site level and market average reach and frequency evaluation.
As a crucial part of a dynamic agile team, you will collaborate with very experienced business leaders and technologists in the media planning industry and will have an awesome opportunity to expand your business acumen as well as build cutting-edge technology essential to the media planning industry.
This position also offers significant opportunities for growth technically and in management, especially in DevOps as we scale.
As part of a team that focuses on talent ahead of location, Telmar values the ethos of work fitting lifestyle making it essential to this role that you:
❖ Can manage your own workflows and outcomes
❖ Are be comfortable with rapid-paced prototyping
❖ Can be dedicated to long term production stability
❖ Enjoy working with highly collaborative tools e.g. Confluence, JIRA, G-Chat, Meet, etc
❖ Are a highly effective communication, regardless of medium
Apply now and work remotely at Telmar
Lead Backend Engineer
Alacrity is looking to hire a senior, self-driven engineer on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be working with our seasoned CTO, getting well defined and sourced tasks on state of the art technologies and methodologies.
The Lead Frontend Engineer will take ownership of Alacrity's client-facing properties. Therefore the candidate must have strong architectural and service-design skills as well as fully appreciate code quality standards and be able to exert engineering leadership amongst the engineering team.
- Relaxed, multi-stage environment at Moorgate’s WeWork.
- Clear and well-spec’ed tasks so there is no ambiguity.
- We hate meetings so we won’t be boring you with them.
- Work from home, this can be a remote opportunity.
- All the books you can read.
- Yearly budget for conferences, training, subscriptions etc.
- Remote work possible.
- Paid annual leave as a remote worker.
- Your own high-spec laptop.
- Genuine product involvement.
- Contributory pension.
- State of the art office space.
- All of WeWork benefits.
We offer up to £100k per year for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Alacrity Law
Remote Full-Stack Developer
We're the UK's No 1 marketplace for event services - join our team and use your skills to build a product taking the event services industry by storm.
As a developer at Add to Event, you’ll be working with a talented team to build beautiful web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time, as we move away from a large monolith and rebuild our platform utilising Node JS (Typescript, NestJS) microservices, Angular 8 front end with Web Components (StencilJS) and heavily utilising Google Cloud Platform.
We're looking to bring on board experienced remote developers to strengthen our existing team of 6 highly-skilled developers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a mature product and a huge amount of traction (we’re the UKs No 1 marketplace for events and are rated 9.8 on Trustpilot) but with none of the headaches that come with dealing with a legacy system. We have a strong team to deal with our existing platform and migration and you’d be working on all the new stuff and helping to define the future :)
- We use Jira for project management and work in 2 week sprints
- We use Slack for messaging but prefer working asynchronously through Jira comments when possible
- We use Google Hangouts for stand ups
- We use Notion.so as an internal wiki
- We use Standuply for asynchronous stand ups
- We run fortnightly Retrospectives with Retrium so you have an opportunity to suggest improvements to all of the above :)
Apply now and work remotely at Add to Event
Jobs farther away
Web / Front End Lead (React)
* Develop web / frontend features and systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
* Work closely with various business partners (backend, mobile, UI/UX, operations, product)
* Pixel perfect web development and interface design
* Write functional and integration tests
* Solve problems quickly and demonstrate ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
* Expertise in Web Frontend Development of responsive, beautiful UI (incl animations)
* Desire for pixel-perfect design
* 4 years experience in Web Frontend Development
* 2 years of experience in React.js with State Management like Redux of MobX
* Capable of building complex Web frontends with RESTful API’s
* Experience with IndexedDB, VoIP and WebRTC
* Comfortable with testing frameworks and unit tests
* Familiar with Node.js or other backends
* Strong interpersonal communication skills with a proactive spirit - can get things done surprisingly quickly
* Live in the West Coast (US), in particular Los Angeles or the SF Bay Area
What you’ll get at String
At String, you’ll have the opportunity to make an outsized impact at one of the most popular, fastest growing startups in communications and messaging tech. We’re also a Benefit Corp - which means we don’t just say we are mission-minded, but we are held to a higher standard.
You’ll work alongside a world class team of product builders and developers, and get to work in Los Angeles or San Francisco. We are building a brand that the world will recognize and love - and it’s a great place to build your career because we strive to build a diverse staff and team. We sincerely encourage women and minorities to apply.
Get in on the ground floor with top of market equity to be included in your compensation package, along with full medical and dental insurance. Other fun perks include destination hackathons with the team!
Thank you for your interest in String. We’d love to hear from you. Apply here or feel free to contact us directly: email@example.comApply