Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
What is the job?
First, it will help greatly to have an understanding of who we are. We are one of the largest video platforms in the world. Our core product provides clients with the opportunity to publish and monetize their content across all devices.
We are a “tech first” company who’s making its mark on the world with the fastest growing online video platform out there. We operate at massive scale, recording 2+ Billion events a day.
What skills and qualities do you need to be successful?
• TDD: You are all about Test Driven Development (we take this very serious)
• Application tuning: You are a master at debugging, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
• Plusses: Experience working on video products including OTT are a major plus!
What is in it for you?
This is an opportunity to work on a large scale and fault tolerant application used by clients all over the globe. You will help drive the product into the future and will have to opportunity to grow with it.
• Highly competitive compensation package that includes base up to $160,000 + Equity
• Fully paid benefits
• Flexible vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen
• The opportunity to work in a tech-first environment, where code quality and teamwork matter
If you want to flex your engineering skills in a culture built by engineers then please apply today or send resumes directly to Patrick.Koehl@Averityteam.com!Apply
Developer - React (Contract)
Solstice is hiring a contract React developer to join one of our Agile project teams.
Developing new user-facing features using React
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Strong TDD skills
Web Application Security, OWASP
RESTful web services knowledge
D3 experience is a plus
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Financial Services industry knowledge or experience is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
About the Role
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced UI Developer to join our dynamic R&D team.
As a UI Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment along with the product team to develop outstanding web applications for prototypes, new products and existing products. The UI Developer will play an instrumental role in new product development, innovation and brainstorming sessions, rapid prototyping of digital applications and services.
The UI Developer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry and use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the UI Developer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core platform.
Typical day/week snapshot – UI Developer
Helping to design quick prototypes in both low and high fidelity as well as take successful prototypes to a more structured design process
Design outstanding web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and new products
Helping team work through rapid prototyping use cases
Helping evangelize design thinking and human centered design as we build out our product design vision
Setup the product group with prototyping and wire framing tools
Maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends
What we need from you:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
2-5 years front end development experience
Agile development experience
Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc))
Working with onshore/offshore development teams
Working on Enterprise scale projects
Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
Currently living in the Atlanta area
What You’ll Gain from Joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.Apply
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be joining our development team to develop and enhance web-based applications in Java/AngularJS, and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud based computing. Our relaxed work environment promotes open seating, paired programming, cross team collaboration, efficient communication, Scrum methodologies and TDD principles.
Engineers at Blackbaud are thought leaders in our department and local development community. Duties include solving complex issues, learning/teaching new technologies, promoting growth and assuring your team delivers on its commitments.
- Implement important elements of the application software architecture and application infrastructure.
- Design and develop software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept & client demos
- Champion TDD and Agile best practices for your product team
- Evaluate performance of critical application components and optimize them to assure maximum performance and scalability
- Perform, design and code reviews for all key application functional components
- Contribute to requirement definitions for project design and code reviews
- Mentor and stimulate growth for software engineers
- Participate in performance reviews of team members and in the interview process of new candidates
- Work closely with the product manager, quality assurance and other team members to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments and provide progress updates at daily standup meetings
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of utilizing Java to build robust scalable applications
- 2+ years of utilizing Angular to build web-based applications
- 1+ years of experience working in a professional DevOps environment
- 1+ years of experience contributing in a TDD & Agile work environment
- Experience with design and implementation of object structures in relational databases
- Proven history of self-direction and possess the ability to carry out assignments from beginning to end
- Open minded, creative thinker with the ability to balance client requirements, competitive pressures, and technical resource limitations across product families
- Professional demeanor, adaptable to change and possessing a can-do attitude