Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
Front End Developer
the headline: work on front end development of dtx's consumer and data products
3 things about us:
1) we are building the infrastructure for the direct to consumer economy by creating direct experiences to generate brand awareness; designing smart technology to mechanize the customer acquisition journey; and partnering with founders and talent to accelerate and sustain business growth
2) as a team we are undivided, unafraid, uncommon, unbiased, and unlimited.
3) we don’t want people who think outside of the box. we want people who question if we need a box, how to get rid of the box, and what the box will look like 100 years from now.
3 areas of opportunity: the nuts and bolts
1) Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
2) Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
3) Contribute to planning, designing, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team. Maintain a strong customer focus and ownership while thinking abstractly and navigating ambiguity and undefined problems.
your areas of excellence
3+ years of experience in front end technologies
Strong experience on OOP based UI frameworks - ReactJS/NodeJS and Bootstrap
Good exposure to Core Java, Spring, REST APIs, SQL, NoSQL DBs
Analytical thinking and problem solving
Cross-functional communication and collaboration
very nice to haves
Experience designing customer facing UI and visualization tools as well testing tools such as Selenium
Experience in end-to-end performance tuning
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
We believe resumes are only one way to get to know you. Please share whatever materials you think best represent you, your skill set, and your perspective. This can be a portfolio, MBA essay, GitHub profile, resume, reference, or anything else!
the dtx company has been committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, capabilities, and perspectives since Day 1. we will always celebrate that which makes us each unique and therefore take equal opportunity seriously.Apply
Senior UI Engineer - Figma > React - Gorgeous interfaces
Traits we are looking for:
* Love solving problems, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Minimum 3 years experience in a front-end / UI engineering role
* Minimum 2 years experience in a large tech company or high-growth startup
* Want to build the world's fastest login and checkout and be rewarded with a fantastic working culture, diverse team, and generous remuneration
Apply now, and we will get back to you, Fast ;)Apply