Front-end Jobs nearBoston, MA
Jobs farther away
Jr. Full Stack Dev. (C#/.NET, Winforms/WPF, WCF, WebAPI)
Compliance Solutions Strategies is looking for a sharp developer with one solid enterprise experience (1-2 years), or a recent CS graduate with a great project/intern record, to join our seasoned development team in NYC. The ideal candidate will have a skill for tough puzzles, a talent for communicating complex ideas simply, and a drive to meet high expectations with great software.
Our flagship regulatory application is a complex n-tier platform built on the Microsoft stack: .NET 4.0/4.5, C#, WCF, SQL Server 2012, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC. The platform is metadata-driven, so the problem solving is intense, and our fierce attention to both tech- and product-side details means a fantastic opportunity for developers to grow.
Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices, including source control (Mercurial/Kiln)
Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
Learn and work with independence, merge with an established dev team with decades of collective experience building best-in-class enterprise software
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE US (WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
1-2 years of experience in full-stack Software Engineering
C#/.NET with solid understanding of OO & SOA
Working experience with WinForms/WPF and WCF, LINQ and serialization knowledge is a plus
Experience using RDBMS, like SQL Server or MySQL
Familiarity with abstract and data-driven models is a major plus
Extremely self- motivated
Full Stack Developer
**Full Stack Software Engineer
What were looking for, in a nutshell:
The Full Stack Software Engineer will join our internal team and work with our technology team. This role will have a direct impact on our company growth and work within a highly collaborative team of engineers.
A little more about this role:
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment of features across multiple subsystems within large-scale enterprise applications.
- Provide production support on new and existing products utilizing the Amherst technology stack: C#/.NET, Angular 6, WebAPI, WPF, and SQL Server
- Work directly with developers, project leads and various business partners to understand and resolve issues.
- Respond to production issues by conducting root cause analysis and identifying the underlying issue.
- Participate in a highly talented, experienced and energetic team on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
What youll need to have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, MIS, Math, Physics, or another related field
- Demonstrated 3+ years of technical experience with scalable enterprise applications using C#/.NET and any modern SPA JS Framework (Angular, React, Vue).
- Demonstrated 3-6 years of building service-oriented applications using C# and WepAPI
- Demonstrated SQL knowledge (SQL Server 2012/2016) and experience working with Entity Framework or other ORMs
- A deep understanding and knowledge of OO principles, design patterns, C# and the .NET framework
- Demonstrated experience with WPF, Xamarin, or UWP
Additional Skills and Experience (Preferred, but Not Required)
- Experience with Microsoft PRISM
- Experience with SignalR or Websockets
- Previous experience in mortgage industry, real estate or financial services
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!