Front-end Jobs nearChicago, IL
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Front-end Developer
As a Full Stack Front-end Developer, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
Best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
* Core Java and related Java libraries
* Spring Framework
* Cloud Technologies including GAIA Cloud Foundry and CLI
* RESTful services
* HTML5 / CSS
* GIT based Source code management and tools
* Build and deployment tools like Jules and Jenkins
* Unit Testing / Automated Testing / Mock frameworks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
* 3+ years of HTML/CSS and responsive design
* 2+ years of working with software development related tools and processes: build and deployment, source code management, automated testing and code quality metrics
* 2+ years of experience using Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing or Automated Testing related practices and tools
* Experience with Web-based application Security and knowledge of Object-Oriented Design patterns
* Experience with application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines such as Multi-threaded/concurrent programming, code profiling, debugging and optimization
* Experience using mainstream software test, development tools / applications (Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Splunk, etc.)
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with Java/J2SE 8 or better with a good understanding of the core language and commonly used libraries such as Spring Framework
* Experience with SOA Web services: RESTful services with JSON, and associated practices
* Experience in the Financial Services business domain, which may include mortgage/loan, payments, credit and other related business transactions
* Experience with collaborating with partnering teams and individuals to accomplish common goals
* Experience with using Agile with Scrum to work within your development team
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransApply