Front-end Jobs nearChicago, IL
Senior Front End Developer
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer, focused on web front ends, to lead the development of our product UI/UX.
We are a cyber security company with many projects. Our web application is multi-lingual and has a base set of functionality, but we have an extensive list of features in our goal of a peerless product. Architecting, understanding our extensive backend, and implementing these features would be about 95% of your time. Additionally, our marketing websites are multi-lingual and updated about once per month, so this would be about 5% of your time.
We're developing innovative solutions to age-old information security problems - and we need your help.
PolySwarm is a marketplace that produces crowdsourced threat intelligence (malware detection today, more tomorrow).
No one has done this before. We'll get things wrong - that's okay! With your help, we'll get fewer things wrong, identify mistakes earlier, and improve processes to prevent future missteps.
You're in on the ground floor - you'll have a say in what we do and how we do it. By joining PolySwarm, you'll be joining a dynamic team on the bleeding edge of information (computer) security and blockchain - answering questions few have thought to ask.
If You Are:
- familiar with Python or Rust
- experienced at creating clean/efficient UX
- experienced building both the front-end and back-end for a web application
- experienced with payment processing services like Stripe
- experienced at developing/managing a multi-language web application
- proficient in speaking/writing/reading English
… then we are interested in you.
The Ideal Candidate Is
independently motivated & self-directing
introspective: able to identify weak spots / problem areas in our existing processes or code and suggest / implement solutions
interested in creating a top quality user experience for both desktop and mobile users
interested in web application development
has an eye for design
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible work hours - we have core hours on weekdays during US business hours, but outside of scheduled meetings, but if you want to start a little earlier or stay a little later, that's up to you..
- Remote Ok - You can work remotely, or you can work from one of our offices when this Covid-19 stuff ends.
- Powerful servers, laptops, desktops - whatever you need to be most productive!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The PolySwarm Team is made up of InfoSec veterans with decades of experience in government and industry. We’re driven to improve the threat intelligence landscape for ourselves, our clients and the industry at large. By providing robust incentives that align participants’ interest with continued innovation, PolySwarm will break the mold of today’s iterative threat intelligence offerings.
All PolySwarm (Co-)Founders are also members of Narf Industries, LLC, a boutique information security firm specializing in tailored solutions for government and large enterprises. Narf operates on the cutting-edge of InfoSec, blockchain and cryptographic research, having recently completed a blockchain-based identity management project for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as well as several cutting-edge partial homomorphic encryption projects on behalf of DARPA.
For more about the team and the team's advisers, head over to: https://polyswarm.io/team
To see our web application, head over to: https://polyswarm.network
What we use:
- React, Redux
- Elastic Search
Apply now and work remotely at PolySwarm
Have a high impact in our autonomous team. You will craft software that highly improves the lives of freelancers around banking and taxes.
Build something you love, together with great and talented people who support you!
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of backend experience (TypeScript, Node.js, SQL)
- Knowledge of at least one backend framework (does not have to be TypeScript)
- Strong frontend skills (React, React Native)
- Previous experience with remote work (>1 year)
- An eye for quality (Automated tests, clean code, striving for improvements)
- 100% remote
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Bring in your ideas (from Machine Learning to Deployment)
- Free flights to our nice office in Berlin, Germany
- Great team that loves to grow and learn from each other
Please do not apply if you are not able to work during our core working hours (10:00 - 16:00 CEST).
Apply now and work remotely at KontistApply
Sr Full Stack Engineer Impact Startup
Medorion is an Israeli based impact startup that helps healthcare organizations to improve clinical outcomes, such as increasing cancer screening rates, vaccinations uptake, pharmacy usage. By combining Artificial Intelligence and Behavioral Science, our SaaS platform models the members’ behavioral profile and predicts the best engagement strategy.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Full Stack developer to join us!
What you’ll do:
On our day to day, we work on building a microservice-based AI infrastructure, web interface, and constantly studying and integrating new state-of-the-art technologies. Our team is still very small, so you’ll have a crucial part in all the development processes including research, design, implementation, and monitoring.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- At least 4 years of back-end development using Node.js/ Python/ C#/ Go/ Java.
- At least 4 years of front-end experience using popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and familiarity with MV* patterns.
- At least 4 years of experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middlewares (Redis, Mongo, PubSub).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar from a leading university or college.
- Experienced with Linux based dev-ops infrastructure like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Independence, high motivation, and good communication skills.
- passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
It would be nice if you:
Familiarity with Kubernetes Internals.
Experience with Data Engineering and ETLs
Familiar with Data Science.
Apply now and work remotely at Medorion