Front-end Jobs nearChicago, IL
Senior React Engineer
Due to a recent acquisition, Pizza Hut is hiring a senior react engineers in Chicago to join their newest venture, Pizza Hut Connect. We are seeking to increase our team size in an effort to optimize our digital ordering systems, improve critical infrastructure to support core functions of our online ordering system, and drive technology forward.
We are seeking a Senior React Engineer to make monumental impact on our platform. While this is a frontend position, there is opportunity for fullstack contribution. We like to see your coding process, so be prepared to take an onsite coding exercise during the interview process.
Develop modular React components
Develop scalable interactive ecommerce application
Writing comprehensive unit tests
Architect, design, optimize, and refactor code to maximize performance
Assist junior engineers in engineering best practices
Contribute to requirement elicitation and grooming of new functionality
About You – must have
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 years building scalable interactive web applications
Experience working on a complex react application (redux)
Experience with build tools (webpack)
Experience with testing tools (mocha, jest)
Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Experience with git
About You – nice to have
Experience with Internationalization (i18n)
Experience with OAuth/sso
Experience working with agile methodologies
Experience developing enterprise software
Jobs farther away
About the Role
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced UI Developer to join our dynamic R&D team.
As a UI Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment along with the product team to develop outstanding web applications for prototypes, new products and existing products. The UI Developer will play an instrumental role in new product development, innovation and brainstorming sessions, rapid prototyping of digital applications and services.
The UI Developer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry and use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the UI Developer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core platform.
Typical day/week snapshot – UI Developer
Helping to design quick prototypes in both low and high fidelity as well as take successful prototypes to a more structured design process
Design outstanding web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and new products
Helping team work through rapid prototyping use cases
Helping evangelize design thinking and human centered design as we build out our product design vision
Setup the product group with prototyping and wire framing tools
Maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends
What we need from you:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
2-5 years front end development experience
Agile development experience
Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc))
Working with onshore/offshore development teams
Working on Enterprise scale projects
Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
Currently living in the Atlanta area
What You’ll Gain from Joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.Apply
Software Developer (Full Stack)
We Are Hiring
This is a great opportunity for you to contribute to the creation of our robust suite of brand new cloud-native enterprise healthcare applications in the rapidly growing healthcare software industry in Austin. You will be working with a team of the smartest and friendliest developers in Austin on the latest and greatest products in healthcare within the largest non-profit health system in the United States. You will work collaboratively across teams in an Agile org to deliver software that sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words, and we are developing and delivering software solutions to support that mission.
* Develop high quality cloud-native applications using Java/Spring Boot microservices on GCP
* Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
* Follow strict TDD/BDD creating unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software
* Participate in design and code reviews
* Work with other teams (i.e. Product, PM, etc.) to ensure delivered code meets specifications based on functional/technical specifications
* Participate in Agile routines
* B.S in Computer Science, M.S. in computer Science, or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of professional software development experience in an Agile environment
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
* Experience designing and developing cloud-native, scalable, and highly available distributed systems
* Expertise in microservice architecture and developing microservices for the cloud using Java8+/Spring Boot
* Strong understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, etc), SQL, and database/schema design
* Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience message broker/event queue technologies (e.g. Rabbit, Kafka)
* Experience with TDD/BDD/DDD using JUnit, Cucumber etc.
* Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
* Demonstrated mastery of the full SDLC including CI/CD and modern build and deployment tools.
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* You must be a good-natured, genuine, and cool person who is fun and easy to work with
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to lead the design and execution of deployed business application systems. Mentors less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical develApply