Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Sr Software Engineer, Apple Pay Payments
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you want to build state of the art systems used by millions of users every day? Apple Pay Payments Engineering is the place to be if you are passionate about working on awesome technology that impacts our millions of users daily. As part of the Apple Pay Server Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects. We would love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated, and want to make an impact! Be a part of an innovative impactful team making a difference.
* 3+ years developing applications for web services or applications
* Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
* Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
* Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving Swift or Objective-C UIKit Experience (not mandatory)
This position is for a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer within the Apple Pay Payments Engineering team. You will be highly self-motivated and passionate about the challenges of building user interface and payment functionality used by hundreds of millions of users. You should be a collaborative teammate and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities of the position include the following:
* Front and Back End (Full Stack) development of payment management and transaction functionalities
* Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
* Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
* Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features Provide support for production deployments
* Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.Apply
Front End Engineer
Are you obsessed with building world class shopping experiences that delight customers? Do you want to reinvent the end-to-end shopping experience for fashion products, from front-end to supply chain and everything in between? If so, come join us as Front End Engineer to build an innovative consumer experience.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Front End Engineer who loves solving hard problems to be a part of a highly self-motivated team in building up our program and a delightful customer experience globally.
Our technical challenges involve a combination of front-end software engineering, user interface development, and applied science. As a front-end engineer on the team:
· You will build a customer facing product across the whole software development life cycle from ground-up in an entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
· You will design and build distributed systems, building front end applications and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· You will build software that scales effortlessly, has low latency, is robust and extensible.
· You will work with cross-functional teams including UI/UX designers, machine learning scientists, product managers, and other software engineers.