Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to collaborate directly with the founders, and this role in particular will have an architectural scope over our continued development of our AWS based technology stack (Amplify, AppSync, CloudFront, Cognito, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, and Lambda, among others).
In this role, you will:
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk in the codebase and suggest opportunities to improve
- Implement new product features and improve existing ones with an emphasis on maintainability, readability and reusability
- Propose opportunities to improve our engineering processes, tools and team
- Take ownership of key areas related to your responsibilities
A Capbase team member is:
- Self motivated and self starting
- Has a keen eye open for their work/life balance
- Able to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken English
Specific Skills we’d love to bolster within, or add to our team:
- Familiarity with developing applications for NodeJS 10/12 for AWS Lambdas
- Familiarity with AWS SDKs for various technologies (those listed above and others)
- Familiarity with React and/or React Native (our client applications are based on these technologies)
- Familiarity with CSS, SASS, SCSS, HTML and front-end templating languages
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $2,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Up to $300/mo in co-working membership allowance (market dependent)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world
We are a diverse & distributed team located across several time zones and countries. We are committed to hiring the best talent remotely wherever they live and encourage applicants from all countries to apply.
Apply now and work remotely at Capbase
Backend / Full Stack Engineer
Headway is a changelog as a service solution that stole hearts of many companies by making it super simple to share updates with their users. Headway is also one of those great stories about a fully bootstrapped company that came into being when solving our own problem.
With a set of great companies onboard (Superhuman, CodeShip, Statuspage, Travis CI, to mention a few) we have an ambition to create a great, long lasting company. All of this while not going crazy at work.
You will work closely with the technical founder (previous CTO of jsfiddle.net) to take more ownership over the application over time. If this is what you are looking for, look no further 🙂
We have an appetite for some quality engineering, use the latest version of Ruby on Rails. We experiment with cool, mature technologies like React, GraphQL or Docker, and we like to build our own tools too! Everything to make our work even more enjoyable 😊
Apply now and work remotely at Headway
Web Application Developer
Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/), the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers is seeking a Web Application Developer with an interest in the media planning industry and the technology that surrounds it.
This is a remote-first opportunity for candidates residing in a Central or Eastern Standard Time Zone, USA, and Canada.
We are building a rapidly growing global software development team that will leverage intuitive software, robust analysis and data visualization techniques that reveal hidden insights from reliable but complex data sources to deliver sound strategies for our clients worldwide.
In this role, you will be designing, developing, and maintaining applications that are deployed on our cloud-delivered platform. This role will initially be focused on TOPS, Telmar’s Out of Home Application, a product that is integral to the Telmar product platform and provides a comprehensive outdoor advertising planning system with detailed site level and market average reach and frequency evaluation.
As a crucial part of a dynamic agile team, you will collaborate with very experienced business leaders and technologists in the media planning industry and will have an awesome opportunity to expand your business acumen as well as build cutting-edge technology essential to the media planning industry.
This position also offers significant opportunities for growth technically and in management, especially in DevOps as we scale.
As part of a team that focuses on talent ahead of location, Telmar values the ethos of work fitting lifestyle making it essential to this role that you:
❖ Can manage your own workflows and outcomes
❖ Are be comfortable with rapid-paced prototyping
❖ Can be dedicated to long term production stability
❖ Enjoy working with highly collaborative tools e.g. Confluence, JIRA, G-Chat, Meet, etc
❖ Are a highly effective communication, regardless of medium
Apply now and work remotely at Telmar