Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Developer
Are you a full stack Developer with React/Redux and Django experience?
Have you worked with large data sets, coupled with a little Data Science knowledge?
If you said yes to either question, this might be the opportunity for YOU!
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience developing web applications and software services. The ideal candidate will have a React/Redux and Django, but the client stressed that a combination of various development skills will be helpful. The clients requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Experience successfully writing and deploying software
- Experience with at least one major front-end framework
- BS in a Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
The responsibilities of this role may vary, but our client feels that the right candidate will be comfortable doing the following:
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile
- Review, interpret/clarify, and implement use cases to working software
- Write backend software to support an API using REST and other protocols
- Help design large-scale and high-performance processing including database and NoSQL solutions
- Write frontend web apps for semiconductor engineering tools
- Use best practices to write well-designed and tested code
- Help with devops and software deployment to production
- Write documentation and support end users
Full Stack Software Engineer
You will be an engineer behind a very fast-growing brand, working with our engineering team of 2. Our growing codebase has been carefully built with attention to readability and scalability (we think you'll be pleased with it). We value well-designed code and getting things done right, but most importantly, getting them done. We take both technical debt and deadlines seriously.
Youll need to be able to insert yourself anywhere needed: frontend, backend, everything in between. You wont have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy and approvals to get product decisions made. Youll be sharing an office space with the CEO.
We are investing in new digital experiences all the time, and expanding our offerings within the world of literature. You will be laying the technical foundation for long-term success of the company, while rapidly launching new features and iterations.
As a full-stack dev, youll…
- Work directly with our CTO, CEO, and Creative Director on implementing new features, consumer facing updates, as well as backend tools for our supply chain and inventory.
- Build solutions for appropriate scalability. You're ok building something "hacky" if it fits the need, but can also identify real issues and create well designed, elegant solutions to hard problems.
- Explore how technology can enable our company mission.
Who You Are…
- At this point, on the "specialist" vs "generalist" front, you tend to lean a bit generalist. You have the flexibility to move around the stack, from frontend templating and stylesheets to backend/sysadmin/databases.
- An ideal candidate would be familiar with the following technologies in our stack: Linux systems administration, Ansible, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, React, jsx, ES6, Webpack, scss, Boostrap, jquery, css, html. Mobile app experience is a plus; you might be leading the development of one.
Okay, so maybe you arent familiar with everything above, but youre a fast learner with enough experience to pick up new technologies quickly. You are comfortable communicating with everyone. You can handle not only technical conversations with our lead developer, but can turn right around and answer a legal question, jam on a new feature with our CEO, launch a last minute update for the marketing team, or sit down with a warehouse worker and talk about ways to make their life a little easier. You are up for a challenge. You derive joy from hard, but meaningful work. You enjoy getting into the flow. You are humble, with a good sense of humor and lot of camaraderie.Apply
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are a small but passionate team, solving real world problems and helping to make a change in the healthcare industry. We are working with leading & innovative health systems across the U.S, and growing our team.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be joining our small but highly motivated product and engineering teams to help extend our existing platform, writing new features, patching bugs, and making technical improvements. Your responsibilities will extend across the application and touch on all aspects of it. Our application platform currently consists mostly of Django / Python and CoffeeScript / Stylus.
Strong Engineering core skills (data structures & algorithms, coding best practices, etc.)
Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and programming
Experience designing and building secure, scalable, and reliable systems
Strong knowledge of back-end development - Django / Python (or a similar framework)
Experience building unit tests and unit test frameworks
Experience with Agile development methodologies
Experience with CoffeeScript and Stylus or similar
Proficient working with Git
Bonus Points for experience with iOS / Swift
****What we're looking for: ****
6+ years of professional software design and development experience
Degree in Computer Science or a related field
A love for writing clean well tested code
Motivated, self-directed, and proactive
Multitasker who is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Lead Full Stack Developer
Fact: Smart People Build Smart Robots.
Well-funded, Boston-based robotics startup is poised to become a driving force in their industry. Are you ready to bring your A-Game?
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer with at least 4 years of experience who is passionate about taking ideas from a high-level description to product design. This involves careful analysis, software design, coding, troubleshooting, and unit testing.
• Working with the robotics, sensors, and product management teams to architect the next generation solution
• Creating a user-friendly interface
• Database/backend development
• Creating a scalable cloud-based environment
For the right person, this is a great opportunity!
Greater Boston Area, MA
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Sr. Full Stack Engineer Based in Boston, we are a well-established startup in the Fintech space. If you're interested in real estate and have a passion for working in both the back end & front end, we would love the time to tell you more about this opportunity!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Well-funded, rapidly growing company, with a high ceiling!
2. Earlier-stage company - Get in near the ground-level with significant equity, & watch it blossom.
3. Work with cutting-edge technologies to develop applications that fosters economical growth.
4. Autonomy - Voice will be heard - Bring ideas to life.
5. Very exciting environment and enjoyable atmosphere.What You Will Be Doing- You will be running the front and back end development of our cloud-based platform.
- Help in defining and building our technology.What You Need for this Position- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Very strong in Python
- Experience with either Django and/or Flask
- Experience building APIs
- Bonus skills/experience:
- Experience working in a startup/early stage company
- Experience in the Fintech, lending, or borrowing domain.What's In It for You- Competitive Salary
- Significant Equity
- We have an excellent work/life balance, and focus on playing as hard as we work
- You will be getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing companySo, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Apply
Full Stack Software Engineer
MassChallenge Inc. is a global startup accelerator with existing programs in Boston, Lausanne, Jerusalem, Mexico City, Austin and Rhode Island. We are the most startup-friendly accelerator on the planet. No equity and not-for-profit, we provide startups with the access and resources they need to succeed - from free office space to mentoring, workshops and global network access. We are a small, growing team getting a lot done! If you are excited about working on a mission driven, web-based collaboration project that is having global impact, then this is your opportunity!
The Software Engineer will focus building the MassChallenge Accelerate Platform, a Python-based web application that makes the coordination of the thousands of organizations and people associated with MassChallenge possible. The software engineering group is a distributed team based in Boston and Jerusalem that works closely to support all locations including the local Israel-based program. We are a friendly and inclusive team, yet highly professional, with a strong commitment to quality and work process. You will be part of a small team, delivering products that scale.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with company staff in the creation of modern web applications that are delightful to use, which leverage the MassChallenge Accelerate Platform.
- Be a source of knowledge for the team.
- Set the bar and implement using best practices for building a modern web app using a Python backend.
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team.
- Work with various web-based software development tools (GitHub, JIRA, AWS, Vagrant, Docker).
- Participate in code reviews and write tests as part of our quality assurance process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Share knowledge with the company’s stakeholders with regard to newly developed features.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent software development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Demonstrated ability to create web applications that users love.
- Experience writing Python/Django web applications.
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular front-end framework. React/Vue.js is a plus.
- Experience contributing to open source projects a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English required.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
Our Guiding Principles
- Impact Now: Think big, act big, know that you can change the world.
- Be Genuine: Give trust and earn respect.
- Help Entrepreneurs Win: Startups first in every facet of our business.
- Team Up: Work together, empower your teammates, laugh often.
- Own It: Celebrate wins; embrace failures; this is how we learn together. Be at cause.
How to Apply
In addition to completing the online application and providing your resume, please include a one-page cover letter in which you tell us about yourself by answering the following two questions:
Why Startups: Tell us why you want to work with startups.
Why You: Detail why you are a perfect fit for this particular job.
Employment at MassChallenge is contingent upon verification of identity and eligibility to work in the country that the position is based in, based on applicable laws.Apply