Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
React Native Engineer
Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our mission is simple: to build great products that propel our clients towards success.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated React Native engineer who will help develop world class applications and products. Our native mobile products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, so knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a plus. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a close knit group of very talented designers, engineers, and product managers to build software that changes the world.
- Drive the holistic development of our mobile applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Build mobile applications using React Native
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture)
- Release to both iOS and Android (Apple App Store, Google Play Store)
- App layout and user interface development
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.)
- Refactoring, paying down technical debt, etc.
Our mission is to make our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow.
Let’s Have A Chat If You…
- Have developed React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Have a working knowledge of the Expo platform for React Native.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- Have integrated with native hardware components in a React Native app.
- Understand and have experience making decisions about mobile application architecture, including data modeling, networking and data synchronization, and concurrency.
- Are competent with developing application interfaces for multiple device types based off of mockups.
- Strive to automate everything you do - from sending out builds to running tests.
- Are equally comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code.
- Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies and that excitement is infectious.
- Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
Bonus points for…
- iOS or Android development experience using Objective-C, Swift, or Android
- Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Knowing your way around XCode or Android Studio
- Experience working with an agile / scrum-based development model
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or, Math or another analytic discipline
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
Other information about this position
- Working remotely is how we operate
- We are looking for people located within the 4 US time zones.
Apply now and work remotely at Fullstack