Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
Senior Front-end Developer for Likvido
Are you a skilled front-end developer and do you have a talent for UX design? Do you want to impact Likvidos product and become a part of our tech family? Then you might be our new front-end developer!
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 25 employees. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product, that could provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders and debt collection and thus ensuring companies time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology which can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers.
Apply now and work remotely at LikvidoApply
Senior Front End Developer
Remotesome helps experienced remote developers get a full time remote job through companies who hire remotely.
Our clients have 3 open positions for a senior React developer. We only work with companies who are looking for senior talent and have experience working with remote developers before.
Why are we different?
- We do one vetting process which enables you to get access to multiple companies
- We don't believe in agency work and you being a prisoner working on hourly basis for us
- Our goal is to find you a best match from a company, we do individual talks with everyone
- Compensation requirements are transparent upfront.
- You stay in the talent pool seen by companies until you get a job
Why should you sign up:
- Completely free for developers
- One application, access to multiple companies
- Once you pass the vetting process, you are always in the * pool being seen by remote companies who hire
- Companies reach out to you, no need to apply
- Compensation agreement upfront, salary expectations are transparent from the start
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
At Athenian, we are helping development teams get end to end visibility into how software is being delivered and where a team’s bottlenecks are. We do this by delivering metrics and insights from the data sources such as tickets (Jira), git hosting providers (Github, Bitbucket, etc), CI tools (Github checks, Travis, etc.) and source-code itself.
We are an early-stage company, founded in December 2019, that is launching its product in February. We are a team of 11 who are entirely remote across 5 countries. We have raised money to give us 2 years of runway and are looking to build a sustainable and profitable company that grows by focusing on its users and customers, not by raising more venture capital.
About the role
As a Senior Software Frontend Engineer at an early stage of the company you’ll be expected to have a big impact in shaping the product.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our world-class product managers and engineers to design, build, and iterate on our web application from the very beginning.
You’ll be expected to contribute to frontend engineering and user experience decisions. We are developers building a product for other developers and we build our product with a sense of pride and ownership.
You’ll be in an environment where you are in constant collaboration with product and engineering to understand requirements and discuss new ideas.
Engineering at Athenian
We're currently a team of 6, consisting of a team lead and 5 world-class Senior Engineers, each with a diverse area of expertise ranging from Language Analysis and System Architecture to Machine Learning on Code and modern APIs.
We collaborate with each other on a daily basis and we value each contribution and idea. We foster good collaboration through transparency and good communication, and we believe that teamwork is key to move fast and be successful.
- Strong experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with building dashboards and using charting libraries
- Interested in creating beautiful UI/UX with careful attention to the end-user perspective
- Deep knowledge of the frontend ecosystem (Webpack, etc.)
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to write high-performant, clean and reusable code for UI components
- Experience with testing frameworks
Nice to have:
- Experience with d3.js
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Experience with WebSockets or any other API for live-updates
- Understanding of what happens on the other side of an API call
- Experience with remote working
- Experience with working on a SaaS product
- Experience with working in a dynamic start-up environment
Independent, goal-oriented, self-motivated, but with a strong team-spirit
Fluent (not required to be native) in English, written and spoken
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Company-sponsored Events
We are a fully remote company. At the moment, we are 11 people from 5 different countries working closely together in a fully-distributed way. Currently, we have remote team members in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Estonia and the USA.
We put a lot of value into feedback, no matter if it comes from our CEO, a customer, the Product Manager or Junior Engineer because we know that the best ideas can come from anywhere.
We believe in open-source, and radical transparency (which reflects in our goal to make all of our processes and documentation open to the world).
Flexible hours, set your own schedule that fits you.
Apply now and work remotely at Athenian