Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
Senior Frontend Engineer
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are rapidly expanding and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will lead efforts across building, scaling and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional squad that has been staffed with a Product Manager, Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, and Design.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile methodology, you will develop features alongside the frontend members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a professional software engineer with 5+ years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with the React library or similar JS library/framework
- You are proficient with CSS abstraction layers (SASS, JSS)
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points For:
- You have experience working in AWS and are familiar with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Facebook Marketing and Graph API or other social APIs
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply now and work remotely at PromoboxxApply
WebGL Frontend Developer
VISUARY (visuary.fr) is a Paris based start-up aiming to make the personalization of new homes accessible to everyone.
For this, we are developing a platform that allows buyers to view and personalize their accommodation online.
We have recently raised funds and are developing our business.
We work fully remote.
You will join a dynamic and international team for a mission where you will have an impact. We are looking for autonomous and qualified people, wishing to take part in the adventure and experience the growth of the company.
- Help build an online housing configurator and subsequent modules
- Understanding of React / Redux
- Full stack experience appreciated
- Experience in building robust web applications
- Front-end aesthetic sensitivity and attention to detail
- Math and geometry skills highly appreciated
- Familiar with Git
- Autonomy and proactivity (we work remote)
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in WebGL and GLSL is a plus
We are a startup with ambition, and therefore flexible on working conditions but demanding on the quality of the code.
Daily meetings at 2pm UTC.
If you are interested, please tell me about a passion of yours in your application. There will be technical tests.
Apply now and work remotely at Visuary
Senior Vue JS Frontend Developer
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Apply now and work remotely at Love, Bonito