Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
The short version ⏳
Mission: Enhance the way the world learns.
Why: Learning infrastructure should focus on community, collaboration, conversation - not on being a digital file cabinet 🗄️.
Who: Humble, curious and builder-mentality. 7+ years of full-stack development.
How: React, React-Native, microservices in Node.js, Docker, AWS, Redux, Mongo.
What is Aula? 🐝
Aula is a remote-first 40-person team from 12 nationalities building a communication platform for education. Think ‘Slack for Education’.
Powered by an ecosystem of integrations, Aula is the foundational layer in the university tech stack that shapes a whole industry.
We built Aula because we believe digital infrastructure should encourage community and participation-based learning.
We’re backed by people like the founder of Unity, CTO at Eventbrite, a co-founder of Zendesk, a co-founder of JustEat and world-class VCs like Project A, BrightEye and Sunstone.
Engineering @ Aula 🏔️
What we're building
Aula is a conversational platform for education.
To get a deeper sense of what that means and how that can foster engaging learning experiences, read more here:
Education starts with conversation: how we designed Aula
Our tech stack
A 10 min read from our CTO Oliver: Bringing educational infrastructure into the 21st century - the stack
Engineering challenges we're working on
- Building frontend applications that deliver a seamless campus experience across devices (web, mobile, desktop)
- Creating and maintaining the best infrastructure to deliver educational content and communication in real time.
- Developing a powerful editor perfectly tailored for the creation of educational material and in-campus communication
- Engagement first.
- Enable educators to create the most engaging learning experiences.
- Never more than 1 click away from human interaction.
Who we're building for
We're currently building for educators and students at universities. See what that means here:
How our users benefit
-Students:Aula means less one-way communication from the teacher, more collaboration with fellow students and easier access to student services like the welfare team. We aim to give every single student the sense of being part of their university’s community.
-Educators: Aula means connecting with every student in your class and creating a truly engaging learning experience in a welcoming atmosphere.
-Universities: Aula is a digital campus where the sense of belonging lowers student dropout rates and enables a move of focus from physical building to crafting distributed student experiences.
How our development team will look in 12 months
Each product area will be led by a duo of a tech lead and a product manager, supported by full-stack contributors and tech leads on cross-platform areas like UI.
Apply now and work remotely at Aula Education
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
What you will be doing
- Create web-based business applications in Vue.js and Ruby
- Remotely participate in regular meetings with our international clients
- Perform code reviews
- Collaborate together with other like minded coders
Qualifications you must have
- Experience from one of the following languages:
- You should love to code
- You should have an unlimited curiosity
- Good in English
Qualifications that are nice if you have
- 5-7 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- A portfolio to showcase your coding skills
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience integrating with 3rd party web API’s
- Experience from any of the following technologies
- Amazon AWS
- Competitive monthly salary (50,000THB to 100,000THB)
- Social security fund
- Flexible working hours
We are Mavenfield. We are not your ordinary software consultant agency. We believe that passionate programmers should glow and grow from challenging and fun projects at the cutting edge of the technology space. We carefully select our clients in all regions of the world and connect them with our outstanding work force to produce software solutions for the next generation.
Apply now and work remotely at MavenfieldApply