Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
Senior Software Engineer
Forager Logistics was founded with the goal of making it easier for shippers to transport their products between the US and both Mexico and Canada, with a focus on servicing the most complex supply chain networks. By specializing in the most challenging freight, Forager Logistics sets itself apart from the industry and is uniquely primed for success.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack to join our product development team. You will conceptualize, design, build and deploy to the field new and innovative products for our internal teams as well as external customers. You’ll want to be comfortable with both sides of the stack or are willing to get comfortable. You’ll wear a lot of hats - including hands-on coding, mentoring other developers, influencing our product vision, and more. We have high standards for code quality, all forms of testing, and intelligent architecture.
What We Believe In (for real, not just in our job posting):
- Transparency and Fairness
- Support and Trust in our Team and Management
- Healthy Life/Work Balance
- Titles aren’t important, and the ideas of an Intern are as valid (and wanted) as the CEO’s
- Investing in our Team’s Growth and Advancement
- Getting Stuff Done - without Compromising on any of the above
Our Tech Stack:
- React / Redux
- Node.JS / Express
- AWS EC2 / RDS / S3
- And more as we grow, which you will have a direct impact on
And of Course, Benefits!:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Fortune 500 level benefits package (401k, Health, Vision, Dental, etc.)
- Unique office space in the trendy Fulton Market District
- Exciting, fast growing startup environment
- We are well funded and growing quickly
- Missing something you’d like to see? Let us know
Apply now and work remotely at Forager Logistics
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
- Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
What is Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business critical software to large enterprises
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Willingness to establish comfort with unit, integration and acceptance testing (Jest, TestCafe)
- Excited by pioneering and managing fast changes common in early-stage product development
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers and our video highlighting Clevertech's Culture
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply
Full Stack Developer: React.js / React Native
We are a small (4 people only) company distributed across North America and Europe, with an office in Toronto, Ontario. We're looking for someone to help build and support new features as we scale out the product and company.
If you’d like to work remotely, please note that we’re only able to consider applicants based in Canada, the US, UK or Europe at this time.
Jupiter creates operations/logistics (CRM/Scheduling/etc) software for service-based professionals with a current focus on the beauty and personal care verticals. We believe by making affordable software to help people run their businesses they can focus on their customers and strengthen the communities around them. People first, tech second.
Apply now and work remotely at Jupiter
Jobs farther away
React Angular Software Engineer
MakeMydeal, a new Cox Automotive company, specializes in creating the absolute best online communication experience for automotive car purchases today. This is an exciting time for our business as we have developed a leading eCommerce solution that helps automotive consumers connect with car dealerships to agree on the terms of their deal online before visiting the dealership.
Technology We Use:
Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
Actively participate in agile team activities
Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Actively support MakeMyDeal products across web and mobile platforms