Front-end Jobs nearDenver, CO
This is a hands-on, fully-remote programming position. You'll be working on eCommerce platforms and CMSes like Magento, Shopify and WordPress. The core technologies you'll be working with are PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS.
Our projects are generally focused around making large, material changes to our clients' sites or designing and developing new sites from the ground up. You work closely with client stakeholders, our project managers, and other developers to design, develop and deploy features and updates that best serve our clients and their customers.
We have quite a bit of work booked for the next few months, so an ideal applicant will be ready to hit the ground running. Despite the amount of work we have, I strive to minimize context switching—if you're on a project, you shouldn't expect to be bombarded with unrelated tweaks on other projects here and there.
We're a small but quickly growing agency. As one of the early hires, there is opportunity for this to be a high impact position. An appropriately ambitious individual will have huge opportunity to lay the groundwork of the company's future.
BranchLabs is a small but rapidly growing fully remote eCommerce consultancy. We provide eCommerce strategy, design, and implementation services for our clients. Our clients are generally vertically integrated, branded B2C businesses. We help them sell more online, show their brand in the best light, and optimize their backend eCommerce processes.
Our reputation is built on delivering results. We take pride in the work we produce. The products we deliver are high quality inside and out, and they help our clients capitalize on real opportunities. We work closely with stakeholders on our clients' marketing teams, combining their understanding of their customers with our understanding of all things eCommerce. Together, we craft solutions that work for our clients and their customers.
Some Notes on Culture
Here are some of our values. They're always being refined based on what works and what doesn't.
- We value clear, concise communication.
- You can only produce high quality work if you have a clear understanding of the problem.
- Context—understanding our clients and their customers—empowers individual contributors to find better solutions.
- Free up time for interesting problems by automating repeatable tasks and learning your tools inside and out.
- No process for process' sake. No meetings for meetings' sake. But there is a place for both.
- Build or use tools to provide predictability and eliminate boring work.
- Individual productivity is important to us, and it is hugely dependent on a minimally distracting, supportive environment.
Apply now and work remotely at BranchLabs