Front-end Jobs nearEdison, NJ
Full Stack Developer
Join the mobile gaming revolution at UserWise + TheoremReach!
We are a profitable, bootstrapped team of innovators remotely based across the U.S. (with a home base in Madison, WI) on a mission to to engage and entertain the world. Our focus is to make world-class liveops tools and knowledge accessible to mobile f2p game studios, empowering them to deliver experiences players love.
We currently operate two business units:
TheoremReach is an audience network that partners with mobile apps and websites to monetize their users through market research surveys from our research clients. This allows app users to earn free virtual currency in exchange for sharing their opinions in a fun, delightful, rewarded survey experience.
UserWise.io is a player experience management platform that allows mobile game studios to segment their users, schedule events, and A/B test content to increase user engagement and retention.
We believe in constant, iterative innovation - constantly dreaming, testing, optimizing, and launching new concepts and products to push the boundaries of both market research and mobile gaming. We believe in open communication, transparency, support, pride and happiness in the work we do each day.
The core values that embody us are people that are creative, accountable, masterful, and user-focused.
This role is primarily focused on supporting the UserWise business unit. We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help bring our product innovations to life with intelligent design, development, optimization, and testing. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing our consumer facing products.
You have a genuine passion for coding and get excited about learning new languages and platforms and have an ability to troubleshoot and solve challenges yourself
You’re excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences that support hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
While you may have an area of concentration, you understand everything about the front and back end.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Envision, design and develop solutions enabling rapid delivery and innovation of consumer web and mobile experiences
- Design and develop components on the back end to build high-quality products
- Design and develop fun and delightful user experiences on the front end
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Django
- Experience with test driven development
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs.
- Experience working with postgres, redis, memcached, elastic search, and key-value database technology
- You have experience working with server side code, API’s, and databases
- You have experience working on a SaaS platform
- 5+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Benefits and Perks
We offer a market-leading benefits package including remote work, profit sharing, full health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement benefits, unlimited vacation policy, remote computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
TheoremReach is an equal opportunity employer. TheoremReach does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply now and work remotely at TheoermReach | UserWise
At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
There are two things that help us work in synergy and change this world for the better. Those are solid technical expertise and a set of core values that guide us on our way.
We believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
We have several opportunities for professionals with different levels of experience on different projects.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience with React/Redux and/or Vue/Vuex and/or Angular (one of them is a must) and NodeJS/Express
- Experience with MongoDB/Mongoose and PostgreSQL/Sequelize (design, migrations, and optimized queries)
- Strong knowledge of JWT/oAuth2/OpenID and security best practices
- Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Experience with the popular UI component libraries, Bootstrap, Material
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledgeable in using SOLID design and principles
- Intermediate Strong or higher level of spoken English
Would be a huge plus:
- Sense of good UX and UI design
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Knowledgeable in Onion/Clean Architecture, DDD
Would also be a plus:
- Experience with relational Microsoft SQL and other (besides MongoDB) noSQL databases
- Experience in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, CI/CD tools
- Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams
- Knowledgeable in using the design patterns & practices, clean code principles
- Knowledgeable in Microservices Architecture
About our projects:
For your reference, here is a short description of one of our projects:
It's a website for an American company that works in the financial industry. They work with the biggest names in financial services and provide services such as mortgage analytics solutions, analytics consulting, and loss mitigation solutions.
Current stage: ongoing development.
Technology stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, Express, PostgreSQL, Sequelize, FlowXO chatbot, PayPal integration, Clean Architecture, Azure DevOps (boards, Git)
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
- Transparent and flexible processes;
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
- Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
- In-house English tutor;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations;
and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now and work remotely at CIGen
Senior FullStack MEAN
Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a talented Sr. Full Stack Developer to join our client's team. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and report directly to their CTO. Our client is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Prior knowledge of the real estate industry is not required but is a plus.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Create and drive the system architecture for multiple development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Manage integrations and relationships with third-party enterprise software systems
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Work with DevOps to implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work closely with Product and Design to create a modern UX that users love
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM processes
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you’re a good fit for this position!
Apply now and work remotely at Nearsure
Jobs farther away
Senior FrontEnd Engineer - Angular
Hearst Magazines’ iCrossing team is looking for a Senior UI Engineer to work with one of our largest clients as they improve their consumer ecommerce experience. We work in small agile teams and your experience and contribution will have an immediate impact.
As a Senior UI / Front End Engineer, you will be part of the Hearst Solutions and Services group, an integrated team of iCrossing and Hearst Magazines team members that leverages the power of our first-party data and content expertise to provide meaningful insight, influence, and business impact for our clients. With unrivalled access to Hearst resources and expertise, we transform customer and digital experience to significantly grow businesses and drive commerce around the world.
What you’ll do
You will use your experience handcoding HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Angular 2.0 to develop front end code for highly visible consumer facing marketing web application
You will Implement high fidelity, responsive front-end layouts from creative comps
You will Collaborate with back end software engineers to integrate your web application with the APIs that provide access to underlying systems and databases
You will work as a team member on large accounts, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
You will have a chance grow your technical leadership and architecture skills to establish presentation layer technical requirements
You may produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application. In addition, you may participate in authoring of technical and business requirement documentation
Who you are
You have some experience with Node-based workflow and build systems such as Webpack
You may have some proficiency in UX design, information architecture and/or graphic design, but prefer to code!
You have experience with the Angular web framework
You have experience working on scrum teams in an Agile context
You possess a strong understanding of modern web development practices including implementing responsive design and mobile first layouts
You are adept with GIT and have a solid understanding of best practices for version control across distributed teams