Front-end Jobs nearEdison, NJ
**Backend Developer (TypeScript / Node.js)
We are looking for a backend developer to build chatbots and related services. We write most of our services in TypeScript, but will occasionally use other languages when it makes sense (such as Rust when predictable memory usage and latency are required). You'll be joining an experienced team that is still continuously experimenting and improving.
- Develop new services and APIs, and improve existing ones
- Work with other engineers to choose the best libraries, algorithms, and approaches to solve problems
- Write readable, efficient code that can pass peer review and review the pull requests of other developers
- Package your service as a container and document how to use it
- Design automated load tests and end-to-end tests
Strong proficiency with TypeScript and Node.js
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
Experience with SQL databases
Some understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 (understanding of React is a strong plus)
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Apply now and work remotely at Call Levels Pte Ltd
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Who are we looking for?
To help evolve our product offering, we're looking for Senior Fullstack Engineers with a focus on frontend web and mobile projects developed in React or React Native. We're looking for someone passionate, who has an aptitude and desire towards learning, and who's above all not afraid of technical challenges!
Working as a key member of our technology team, you'll be responsible for implementing important new features of high quality and usability that will be used globally by millions of online and offline consumers.
You’ll be using exciting new technologies like React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python and many many more.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 – 80,000/ year
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
What does our Tech team look like?
We currently have 15 people in our Tech team (1 Chief Technology Officer, 6 Fullstack Engineers, 1 DevOps, 4 Computer Vision Engineers, and 3 Designers). Joining the team, you'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
We prefer an agile and asynchronous way of working and are organised in 2 weeks sprints with a mid check-in. Things we value most is trust, ownership, flexibility, and growth (both personal and professional).
What you should know?
Experience with Redux, TypeScript, styled-components
Solid understanding of version control (git workflow), testing, continuous integration and deployment
Succeeding in this role requires english proficiency.
Extra points for: React Native, Mobile development, Node.js, MongoDB, Parse Server, Deep learning, AR and computer vision
What does our hiring process look like?
Our hiring process is divided into 4 steps
Step 1: Initial screening
Step 2: Assignment (we promise to keep it fun and short, max. 45 - 60 mins)
Step 3: Meet our CTO and technical team
Step 4: Offer
What do we offer?
Full-time work, remote preferred
Flexible working hours
Skill development & well-being budget
Paid vacation time (5 weeks/ year + 10 local holidays)
Paid parental leave
Who are we?
Revieve is a market-leading beauty-technology company partnered with 100+ global brands on 4 continents building the new standard of commerce across skin, beauty, health and wellness. We enable brands and retailers to drive their customer-experience leveraging AI, AR and Computer-Vision. We've been fortunate to partner with world-leading brands including ULTA, Shiseido, Unilever and others to drive business results.
We’re a group of creative minds and growth-minded action-takers. We’re proud of the work we do and inspired by the people we work with. Although we are organised in different departments, many of us wear multiple hats and thrive in the ability to learn new things and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
We’re inherently global with a diverse team of about 50+ people representing 20+ nationalities across 3 continents and 8 different time zones.
If you join us, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
Apply now and work remotely at RevieveApply
Software Engineer Fullstack
At Saga, we are looking for multiple Full Stack Engineers to join our Engineering team. We are a small (but growing) remote company building a platform to connect knowledge and give teams contextual information at a glance.
What makes Saga different is the ability to author content while having an overview of any piece of information that might be relevant to your current work.
What working for our Engineering Team will be:
- We will explore two core directions in the next year: 1) make Saga the best tool for teams to collaborate on knowledge creation; 2) integrate Saga with external tools to allow teams to have an overview of their extended knowledge.
- No stone left unturned: as we’re a small team collaborating on every issue, expect to touch every part of the product at some point, from frontend to backend to scaling our infrastructure. This doesn’t mean you need to know it all already. Every team member brings in their unique expertise, and we all learn from each other.
- Collaboration over individual contribution. We collaborate most of the time over video. This means pair programming and deciding as a group how to move forward with any issue. Every two weeks, we decide together what to focus on, then we tackle those problems together to completion.
- Flexible working hours. We strive to work together as much as possible to increase our collective throughput, but you will be able to set your own schedule and adjust your hours depending on your needs.
- You will face hard technical challenges. We need to scale our product to digest information of ever-increasing orders of magnitude while keeping the user experience as simple as it can be.
- Customer-facing, always. We have communities on Discord, Slack, and Reddit, you will be able to assess directly user feedback and iterate on it.
Open-source. We support and actively contribute to open source libraries that power Saga. You will have a chance to work on software that will be used by the open-source community at large.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience with (or interest in) React, Typescript, Node.js. Optionally, you have experience with GraphQL, Postgres, Firebase.
- Bonus points if you have experience with one of: indexing and search engines; managing infrastructure at scale; CRDTs, and real-time collaboration libraries.
- You know how to start a project from scratch. You have built an impressive side project, led a project in your day job or at school or you have been a founder before.
- You think product-first. You want to create something used and loved by millions and are careful about shipping with customers in mind.
- You can use your communication skills to make remote work a joy. You will seldomly see your colleagues in person, therefore communication is key. We document everything we do, and strive to have an open communication culture.
What we offer in return:
- Generous compensation and employee-friendly equity options in Saga
- 25 days paid vacation days on top of public holidays in your country
- Flexible working hours
- Home office equipment
- Team retreats every few months in beautiful locations around the world (depending on Covid situation)
Please note that benefits may vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.
Diversity and inclusion:
We think diversity makes any company the best company it can be. We believe different backgrounds mean different points of view that can make us stronger and more robust as a company. We welcome people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. We all live in different countries, speak different languages, have been or still are immigrants ourselves. We all had unorthodox careers, before starting Saga.
No matter where you come from or what your background is, we want to hear from you!
If you have any disability that might impact the interview process, please let us know if there’s any way we can make it better for you!
Apply now and work remotely at Saga
Jobs farther away
Front End Software Engineer
ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entrepreneurial mindset combined with the input of the most successful and forward-thinking investors, and clients, that ErisX is propelling the evolution of both financial and crypto markets with unparalleled technology and market leading operational capabilities.
Backed by premier exchanges, trading firms, brokers and private equity firms, our team is made up of financial services executives, technologists and market experts. We thrive on knowledge, execution and collaboration. This is reflected in our core values which include; growing the knowledge through coaching, curiosity, constant learning and teaching. Never sacrificing security, transparency or accountability, we further our mission with purpose through nimble, thoughtful, team-driven, customer-focused actions.
As a front end software engineer you will be working on creating the most cutting edge, institutional grade trading and clearing system to power the next generation digital asset exchange. In this role you will work closely with other technologists and trading experts to design, develop, and improve on our critical trading and clearing systems.
The systems you will work on will facilitate operations groups that support trading and price discovery by enabling sophisticated market participants to connect, submit orders, and process market data to make trading decisions. Given the critical nature of these systems, they must be designed with high availability and high performance as a key requirement.Apply