Front-end Jobs nearLehi, UT
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Engineer
Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
Work closely with a designer to create maintainable, reusable frontend components
Frontend, backend, and product feature development
Write unit and integration tests
Optimize system performance and identify bottlenecks
Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
Help grow and advance the engineering team through mentorship and recruitment
Help define the roadmap and architecture based on business needs
Must have** 2+ years** of professional development experience
Enthusiasm about new technologies
Python Full Stack Developer
FullStack Python Developer
Austin, TX (or) Elk Grove, CA
** Must have:
- Django rest framework
Basically a full stack developer.
* 5+ years of Python programming experience working with the Django framework doing tools related software development.
* API development experience is a big plus.
* GoLang experience is a plus
* Vue.js is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Motivated, self-starter with excellent troubleshooting skills
Full Stack Software Engineer
You will be an engineer behind a very fast-growing brand, working with our engineering team of 2. Our growing codebase has been carefully built with attention to readability and scalability (we think you'll be pleased with it). We value well-designed code and getting things done right, but most importantly, getting them done. We take both technical debt and deadlines seriously.
Youll need to be able to insert yourself anywhere needed: frontend, backend, everything in between. You wont have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy and approvals to get product decisions made. Youll be sharing an office space with the CEO.
We are investing in new digital experiences all the time, and expanding our offerings within the world of literature. You will be laying the technical foundation for long-term success of the company, while rapidly launching new features and iterations.
As a full-stack dev, youll…
- Work directly with our CTO, CEO, and Creative Director on implementing new features, consumer facing updates, as well as backend tools for our supply chain and inventory.
- Build solutions for appropriate scalability. You're ok building something "hacky" if it fits the need, but can also identify real issues and create well designed, elegant solutions to hard problems.
- Explore how technology can enable our company mission.
Who You Are…
- At this point, on the "specialist" vs "generalist" front, you tend to lean a bit generalist. You have the flexibility to move around the stack, from frontend templating and stylesheets to backend/sysadmin/databases.
- An ideal candidate would be familiar with the following technologies in our stack: Linux systems administration, Ansible, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, React, jsx, ES6, Webpack, scss, Boostrap, jquery, css, html. Mobile app experience is a plus; you might be leading the development of one.
Okay, so maybe you arent familiar with everything above, but youre a fast learner with enough experience to pick up new technologies quickly. You are comfortable communicating with everyone. You can handle not only technical conversations with our lead developer, but can turn right around and answer a legal question, jam on a new feature with our CEO, launch a last minute update for the marketing team, or sit down with a warehouse worker and talk about ways to make their life a little easier. You are up for a challenge. You derive joy from hard, but meaningful work. You enjoy getting into the flow. You are humble, with a good sense of humor and lot of camaraderie.Apply
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are a small but passionate team, solving real world problems and helping to make a change in the healthcare industry. We are working with leading & innovative health systems across the U.S, and growing our team.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be joining our small but highly motivated product and engineering teams to help extend our existing platform, writing new features, patching bugs, and making technical improvements. Your responsibilities will extend across the application and touch on all aspects of it. Our application platform currently consists mostly of Django / Python and CoffeeScript / Stylus.
Strong Engineering core skills (data structures & algorithms, coding best practices, etc.)
Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and programming
Experience designing and building secure, scalable, and reliable systems
Strong knowledge of back-end development - Django / Python (or a similar framework)
Experience building unit tests and unit test frameworks
Experience with Agile development methodologies
Experience with CoffeeScript and Stylus or similar
Proficient working with Git
Bonus Points for experience with iOS / Swift
****What we're looking for: ****
6+ years of professional software design and development experience
Degree in Computer Science or a related field
A love for writing clean well tested code
Motivated, self-directed, and proactive
Multitasker who is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously