Front-end Jobs nearLehi, UT
Front End Engineer
Mid/Senior Front-End Engineer
Are you a looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making peoples travel experience more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
We are currently looking for a front-end engineer who, along with the rest of the web team, will help design, develop, improve, maintain, and troubleshoot our entire public web presence: our search interfaces and booking tool, our user account experience, our SEO properties, and more. You will build small features and make minor bugfixes yourself; work on teams of 2-3 frontend engineers to develop more substantial features; write unit and integration tests; and deploy your own code to our production servers.
Apply now and work remotely at Wanderu, IncApply
Frontend (React) Engineer
The Conduit Ventures engineering team is seeking a Frontend Engineer with two or more years of experience in shipping production web applications. We’re looking for passionate engineers who are seeking new challenges and enjoy using the latest technologies.
The C/V culture promotes a creative and engaging environment where new and innovative thinking is celebrated. In this position you will be responsible for developing web-based applications in cooperation with the rest of the C/V team. You must have a highly-refined skill set, a passion for learning new things, and a sense of current market trends and emerging technologies.
After one year at Conduit Ventures a successful Frontend hire will have:
Shipped code for multiple venture-backed startups in varying industries
Expanded C/V’s engineering capabilities by disseminating frontend knowledge while also learning new technologies from other C/V team members and/or clients
Maintained a healthy work/life balance by taking time when needed and proactively communicating what is needed to be individually successful
Exhibited the universal traits of the Conduit Ventures team: Intellectual curiosity, Bias for action, Professionalism, and Humility
Apply now and work remotely at Conduit Ventures
Senior Front-End Developer
You’re the kind of person for whom architecture and design makes you tick. It’s in your blood; you love great design, and you strive to architect it every single day. You know what makes functional design great, and also know when pragmatism is called for. You know all the rules, and yet you’re willing to break them from time to time.
As a Senior Front-End Developer with Rebilly, you’ll be responsible for guiding the architecture and design of our front-end applications. You’ll lead a team of developers to produce the highest quality software possible, and you’ll be responsible for mentoring them along the way.
Our problems are hard, requiring dedication, expertise and the ability to look at solutions from many different angles. It will be your job to make the hard choices and deliver on time, bug-free code that delights our clients and maximizes their value.
You’ll need to have passion, vision, and courage in order to take Rebilly to the next level and to make us the leading subscription billing service by 2025.
Here’s what a typical day will look like at Rebilly:
- Split your time between coding and leading, including weekly 1-on-1 meetings with other team members
- Review developer code, providing suggestions on how, where and when to make improvements.
- Ensure adherence to programming and documentation policies, code standards, testing, and release.
- Mentor others with an emphasis on our core values, and above all maximizing customer success.
- Help identify new initiatives, design new products and services, and improving our processes.
- Work closely with developers on your team, and with the leads of other teams.
- Assist with the mentorship and leadership of developers.
A Picture of Success
OBJECTIVE #1 Customer billing portal
- Potential Obstacles: Creating a customer billing portal that is secure, customizable and performant is not an easy task.
- Actions: Determine the requirements of the billing portal and breakdown the task for you and other team members to implement. Research best practices in portals security and apply them to the project.
- Results: # of active customer billing portals.
OBJECTIVE #2 Third-party integrations
- Potential Obstacles: Translating an API into a third-party integration.
- Actions: Using our existing integrations as a reference implement new connections to third-party applications in the UI.
- Results: # merchants using integrations or similar.
OBJECTIVE #3 Improving App UX
- Potential Obstacles: Managing high levels of complexity in proposed interfaces while taking user experience into account.
- Actions: Use your critical mind to interpret mockups and architect interfaces with existing features and reusable components.
- Results: % Users who activate their trial account.
Please send your resume through Apply By API: https://app.applybyapi.com/posting/9/
- Apply By API* - https://app.applybyapi.com/posting/9/
- Small code challenge (unless you have extensive open source contributions)
- Interview with the Product Team
- Interview with the Product Team Lead
- Offer and Hiring
The total process should take less than 2 weeks.
*We are only accepting applications through ApplyByAPI at this time.
WORKING AT REBILLY
Check us out at https://www.rebilly.com/careers/
Rebilly offers a competitive salary, training and development, birthday lunches, and provides the computer of your choosing. You are welcome to work out of our Montreal office, remotely out of Austin (occasionally meeting with our team here for lunch or happy hour, otherwise set up as a 100% remote/work from home environment), or anywhere on the globe that you choose as a fully remote employee. Further perks and benefits are dependent on your work location of choice.
Rebilly is a Teal Organization, meaning our organizational structure may differ than what you’re used to, but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. In a very tiny nutshell, this means that as an organization we value self-management, self-organization, as well as the wholeness of the individuals that make up our team (meaning you should be yourself at work, and do the work that inspires you.)
Rebilly is subscription billing software that helps businesses who need to handle recurring invoices and payments. Rebilly’s comprehensive feature set is built to help our merchants get more of their customers from the order form to the thank you page, and more renewals paid. We took lessons learned from years of experience in the subscription business and millions of subscribers and applied them to make our payment system clever, flexible, and easy to use for our clients.
Apply now and work remotely at Rebilly