Front-end Jobs nearLehi, UT
Full stack React Rails senior
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
Great mentorship and company culture
Healthcare benefits package (only for US)
Fun office space in Wynwood (Miami - if you so choose)
Your birthday off
2 weeks of vacation per year
Maternity and paternity benefits
Your local public holidays off
The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer
The chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients in the world
Lots of fun team building events throughout the year
The opportunity to work with a fun and talented bunch of people from all over the world!
Apply now and work remotely at Codelitt
Full stack React Angular Node.js Developer
Are you looking for a remote work on international projects?
Are you looking for 40 hours a week workload?
Is it suitable for you to use time tracker at work?
Is your hourly rate $20 - $30?
Soshace is an online platform that will provide you with remote work with hourly payment on modern projects lasting on average 6-9 months and more.
We are looking for a long-term partnership so when the first project ends we’ll find you a second one and after that the third and so on.
We expect you to work on our projects 8 hours a day Monday-Friday in your time zone.
Do you have more than a year of experience in commercial projects with Node.js and React/Angular version 2 and above?
Can you provide a portfolio of relevant projects?
Do you have good writing and speaking skills in English (Upper-Intermediate and above)?
If you answer “yes” to all questions, send us your CV and be ready to provide a portfolio of projects you took part in.
We have the next stages of the interview:
Primary interview (a detailed discussion of your resume and portfolio)
Interview with a technical specialist.
Apply now and work remotely at Soshace
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
- Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
What is Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business critical software to large enterprises
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Willingness to establish comfort with unit, integration and acceptance testing (Jest, TestCafe)
- Excited by pioneering and managing fast changes common in early-stage product development
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers and our video highlighting Clevertech's Culture
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply