Front-end Jobs nearLehi, UT
Headquartered in Berlin, mediafellows is helmed by a group of industry veterans who have been at the forefront of the B2B audiovisual worldwide content sales and distribution since 2007. Our team from various regions and nations is based in the vibrant German capital Berlin and serves owners and distributors of audiovisual content from around the world.
This position offered allows you to grow and to learn to use different methods and tools. Therefore, the ideal candidate comes with a healthy dose of curiosity to learn new things, and, at the same time, with enthusiasm to share their knowledge and accomplishments.
You will contribute to developing our sophisticated Media Asset Management SaaS solution “MediaStore”, an online B2B service for marketing and distribution of audiovisual content – covering content and asset management, video screening, contracting, and fulfillment. Some of the largest studios, broadcasters, and distributors from around the world rely on our software.
We look for a new colleague with skill, passion, humor, and a decent sense of responsibility who help us raise our solution to the next level with state-of-the-art web technologies.
- You bring in your enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to build with us the most advanced SaaS solution for audiovisual content management
- Together with your teammates you craft robust, highly optimized components for our solution
- You conceptualize, implement and optimize features for our various existing frontend applications but also contribute in building new ones
- You mentor others on areas that you are strong in and be mentored on areas that you are still unfamiliar with
- You love teamwork as much as clean and beautiful UIs
- You have 5+ years of experience in web application development
- You have utilized React/Angular/Vue.js for 2+ years
- You are into pair programming and agile methodologies
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are a true team player and enjoy sharing knowledge proactively
- You are fluent in English
- You are in a time zone +/-2h UTC
- Most importantly: you enjoy what you are doing: profession === passion
Nice to haves
- You have decent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- You have used TypeScript already and you like it
- You are familiar with the BEM methodology
- You have experience with React Native
- You have a background in distributed systems/REST-based SOA
- You have knowledge of Ruby/Elixir
- You are familiar with Continuous Deployment/Delivery
- You have a passion for movies and/or shows
- Work with fun in an international team of experienced engineers
- Contribute with satisfaction to a state-of-the-art Media Asset Management System
- Pick the working tools and software you like and are most familiar with
- Work fully remotely or utilize our relocation support including an attractive relocation package
- Choose freelance or permanent contract both with competitive payment offers
Apply now and work remotely at mediafellows
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for a builder that leads by example and gets stuck into everything that touches our product. Come help us make the best technical decisions to craft a product of lasting value for our first and future customers.
If you were to join Cogsy today, you'd be one of the first team members and can have great influence on the next steps we take.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonated with you.
- Are a true product builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Can put an infrastructure in place that handles / parses a lot of data.
- Can move fast and help us ship a first version (that is revenue-ready) in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Have always wanted to build your own team.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills
You will be responsible for end-to-end web application development as we work on the early versions of Cogsy's platform. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development
- API design & development
- Database and systems administration
- Metrics / Growth / AB testing
- 3rd-party integrations
We expect you to be a generalist with the ability and confidence to work on any part of our stack. These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- Relational database (MongoDB)
- Aggregation engine (Elasticsearch)
- Caching (Redis)
- Async messaging (RabbitMq)
- Bonus: Python experience
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on CET or EST (or +- 1 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
- Salary is market-related and open for discussion / negotiation.
- True flexible work: work wherever and however you need to work to be at your best and ensure you stay connected to the team.
- Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations. All expenses paid of course.
- Minimum holiday policy, which basically means you take time off whenever you need it to recharge or attend to other matters. And the team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Maternity and paternity leave for those individuals that plan to discover to joys of having (more) kids.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, travelling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. Whatever helps you develop as an individual and the best you is what we'll pay for.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavour to help our customers do the same.
Apply now and work remotely at Cogsy
Senior Nodejs Developer
You will work in a small team and build API for our dynamic web application using REST. The application will be used for managing dynamic creatives and ads in different service providers (Google, Facebook, other)
Developing fully function REST API
Participate or independently develop microservices
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Minimal requirements: good knowledge of
- Nodejs with express framework
- Mongodb, mysql
- Docker, docker-compose
- REST API
- ESlint with airbnb configs
- Understanding microservices architecture
- React.js, redux
- Git, gitlab
Apply now and work remotely at Disxt
Jobs farther away
Sr Software Engineer - NodeJS
Do you love automation? Would you like to make automation easier for others? Do you have an interest and desire to work with cutting edge technologies?
What we are looking for
Swimlane is looking for a Senior Backend Software Developer to join our growing team and work on our orchestration platform.
You will be a key member of the Dynamic Orchestration development team that helps shape the capabilities of the product, create and define functional specifications, and ensure that the final product is high quality and meets customer needs.
You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
You have a working knowledge of NoSQL databases
You have experience defining and implementing Web APIs for internal and external usage
Have a technology-related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Good experience with NodeJS (bonus for NestJS)
NPM - building and publishing shared libraries
Microservices and distributed systems
Building Developer Tools and CLIs
RabbitMQ or other messaging tools
Real-time web applications - Web Sockets / Socket.io
Web Proxies - NGINX/HAProxy
Source Control - Github
Unit / Performance / Load Testing
Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes experience a plus
Swagger / OpenAPI Initiative
Experience with Continuous Integration - Jenkins/Travis/Circle/etc
Experience working in Agile Environments - JIRA/Slack
A working knowledge of SAAS Architecture and Deployments - AWS/Google Cloud/etc
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, or Stackoverflow.