Front-end Jobs nearLehi, UT
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner
We are looking for a skilled senior developer to join our Melbourne team and help lead development on several key client projects for household names in APAC. Reporting to the Director of Technology Solutions, your responsibilities will be to develop projects in league with client requirements and be the subject matter expert for the technology utilised therein. As Senior Developer, you will be tasked with being the "Goto Person" on a number of different projects.
These are exciting times for Demyst - we're growing rapidly in the APAC region, so if you're looking to join a team and company that are poised for great things, this is the role for you!
The role will be a remote based (work from home), role however due to client location you must be physically based in Melbourne as once COVID restrictions are over we will have to visit the client's site regularly.
- Develop and maintain codebases for big-name clients in line with agreed deadlines
- Ensure that coding standards are followed and maintained (including code reviews)
- Become the go-to for technical and development queries
- Become the subject matter expert for the platforms developed
- Take Technical Leadership responsibility and guide the team to success.
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
- Put your own mark on the process
- Be a part of the exploding external data ecosystem
- Join an established fast growth data technology business
- Collaborative work culture
Recruiters - we love you but we have an in-house team recruiting for this role, thanks.
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Apply now and work remotely at DemystData
Headquartered in Berlin, mediafellows is helmed by a group of industry veterans who have been at the forefront of the B2B audiovisual worldwide content sales and distribution since 2007. Our team from various regions and nations is based in the vibrant German capital Berlin and serves owners and distributors of audiovisual content from around the world.
This position offered allows you to grow and to learn to use different methods and tools. Therefore, the ideal candidate comes with a healthy dose of curiosity to learn new things, and, at the same time, with enthusiasm to share their knowledge and accomplishments.
You will contribute to developing our sophisticated Media Asset Management SaaS solution “MediaStore”, an online B2B service for marketing and distribution of audiovisual content – covering content and asset management, video screening, contracting, and fulfillment. Some of the largest studios, broadcasters, and distributors from around the world rely on our software.
We look for a new colleague with skill, passion, humor, and a decent sense of responsibility who help us raise our solution to the next level with state-of-the-art web technologies.
- You bring in your enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to build with us the most advanced SaaS solution for audiovisual content management
- Together with your teammates you craft robust, highly optimized components for our solution
- You conceptualize, implement and optimize features for our various existing frontend applications but also contribute in building new ones
- You mentor others on areas that you are strong in and be mentored on areas that you are still unfamiliar with
- You love teamwork as much as clean and beautiful UIs
- You have 5+ years of experience in web application development
- You have utilized React/Angular/Vue.js for 2+ years
- You are into pair programming and agile methodologies
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are a true team player and enjoy sharing knowledge proactively
- You are fluent in English
- You are in a time zone +/-2h UTC
- Most importantly: you enjoy what you are doing: profession === passion
Nice to haves
- You have decent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- You have used TypeScript already and you like it
- You are familiar with the BEM methodology
- You have experience with React Native
- You have a background in distributed systems/REST-based SOA
- You have knowledge of Ruby/Elixir
- You are familiar with Continuous Deployment/Delivery
- You have a passion for movies and/or shows
- Work with fun in an international team of experienced engineers
- Contribute with satisfaction to a state-of-the-art Media Asset Management System
- Pick the working tools and software you like and are most familiar with
- Work fully remotely or utilize our relocation support including an attractive relocation package
- Choose freelance or permanent contract both with competitive payment offers
Apply now and work remotely at mediafellows
Senior Go Backend Developer
Full remote work possible (European timezones only)
We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 200,000 trees to fight global warming.
We were founded in February 2017 and grew to more than 90 employees in less than three years and expanded to Italy and Poland already. Along the way we won several awards and have already sold tens of thousands of products, making us one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe in 2020. Additionally, we recently announced one of Austria's biggest Series A funding rounds of € 15.6 mn.
Our main system consists of an HTTP API and backend workers written in Go, a public interface serving HTML pages to our customers written in Go and connecting to our API, Vue.js interfaces embedded into our public interface, and a standalone Vue.js management interface.
Key technologies are: Go, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ and AMQP.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- Development of our main API
- Development of our smaller backend services
- Integration of external systems into our platform
- Formal education in computer science
- Significant experience designing and implementing backend services
- Significant experience with software development in Go
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- You work independently and goal oriented
- You have excellent English skills
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience with PostgreSQL
- You are comfortable working with Linux and FreeBSD
- You have experience working with backend services like Nginx or RabbitMQ
- You have experience working with load balancing/failover infrastructure
- You are active in the open-source community
- You can speak German
- Startup atmosphere
- Full remote position
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation
- Collaboration with all parts of the company
- Experienced and ambitious team
Please send us representative examples of your work, like of open-source projects you contributed to. If you are active in communities like Stack Overflow, please let us know.
Payment, depending on qualification and experience, between 3 000 and 6 500 EUR.
Apply now and work remotely at RefurbedApply