Front-end Jobs nearMontvale, NJ
First engineer - full stack
PostHog is open-source, developer-friendly product analytics.
We had the most succesful b2b software HackerNews launch since 2012, we've got 1.7K stars on our repo right now, hundreds of users and deployments at large companies.
This is a super exciting time to be joining PostHog. We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
In reality, as one of our first hires you'll have a large hand in shaping this, but some keywords:
- Remote first
- "Write things down"
- Prefer making things transparent and public
- No need for crazy hours. Work hard when you're working.
As first engineer, you'll be key to building a lot of the core functionality of PostHog. We encourage you to take a look at our repo (issues and PRs) to see the type of things you'd be doing. Our stack is Django/React/Redux/Postgres.
- You'll have a 30 minute phone-call with our CTO Tim
- You'll meet our CEO James
- We'll pay you a normal contracting rates for anywhere between 1-5 days to do some work on PostHog. This will give you a chance to learn how we'd work with you, and for us to see how you work. You'll also end up with some open-source contributions.
- We make a decision.
We're backed by YCombinator, Solomon Hykes (ex-founder/CEO Docker), David Cramer (Founder/CEO Sentry), Adam Goldstein (Founder Hipmunk).
Apply now and work remotely at PostHogApply