Front-end Jobs nearMontvale, NJ
Full Stack Product Engineer
ACA Technology, a division of ACA Compliance Group, is a leading FinTech innovation company that provides software and consulting services to today’s leading asset managers. With over 2,800 combined investment management clients and over 20 global locations, ACA Compliance Group is a premier place to take the next step in your career.
NorthPoint Investment Management System (IMS) is a single operating platform designed to optimize your business processes and meet your ever-evolving business needs. The platform contains flexible plug-and-play modules for order management, portfolio management, and trading compliance functionality. The IMS is fully integrated with NorthPoint Data Management and Governance products including the data warehouse, security master, and price master.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting with the build out of ACA’s technology product suite. The individual in this position is also responsible for working closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic solutions that drive revenue for clients.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Develop new and/or improved software solutions for ACA to market and sell to clients by, among other things, studying clients’ information needs, conferring with users, analyzing systems flow, data usage
Apply technical practices, such as continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review
Perform analysis, design, development, unit testing, code reviews and deployment on the .NET platform
Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the ACA-developed/owned software applications
Mentor junior colleagues
Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree required; computer science, information systems, math, physics, electrical engineering or related field preferred
At least 5 years of experience with application development
At least 4 years of experience with SQL, database design and optimization; Microsoft SQL Server knowledge preferred
Experience with Git, NuGet, TDD, Resharper, and IoC Containers (StructureMap)
Experience with Octopus Deploy, Team City and PowerShell a plus
Microsoft certifications a plus
Willing to undertake minimal travel
Jobs farther away
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply
Software Build and Release Engineer - 10564
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Build and Release Engineer - 10564
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
Work in the Build & Infrastructure Group (BIG) of the Calibre product line to assist the Development Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to configure, compile, and test the multiple product configurations and platform environments necessary to support product development and release operations. Duties will include:
• Executing software builds
• Contributing to enhancing the build and release infrastructure and process e.g. migration from CVS to Git
• Participating in projects to support and qualify compilers and Unix OS's and helping to port 3rd Party and approved Open Source software to our supported platforms.
• Responding to questions and requests for assistance in the BIG help queue
• Working closely with the rest of the BIG team on various projects to support the Design to Silicon Division's build, development, test, evaluation and release of its products.
• Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
• The qualified candidate should have good working knowledge and working experience with compilers, Makefiles, configuration management procedures, and Unix operating systems.
• Ability to use shell scripting and interpreted software languages (e.g. Perl, Tcl/Tk, Python) to solve operational issues is required for job success.
• Experience with modern source code control systems like git is desired.
• 5+ years of related experience is desired.
• The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; be self-motivated and able to work independently; exhibit a service-oriented attitude; and be able to work closely with the product development and quality assurance engineers in a world-wide, multi-site development environment to both gather requirements and work with them to successfully deploy solutions.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Apply
Full Stack Developer - Video Engineering
The Video Engineering Data Infrastructure team is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products, and we're looking for the right Full Stack Developer to help us take our efforts to the next level. In this role, you'll work on a highly dynamic team that designs and implements data collection systems for powering computer vision and deep learning products like FaceID and Animoji.
+3 years of Python
+2 years of Django Framework
+1 year of front end experience HTML/CSS/JS
Experience with a major cloud platform
Good verbal and written communication skills
Values writing Unit Tests and overall coverage
Comfortable with Git, REST APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated engineer with experience in cloud technologies, who can build tools to process data from a wide range of computer vision systems. As an engineer on our team, your work provides the data foundation for a highly collaborative team of hardware, user experience, and deep learning experts. We are looking for engineers that have a high attention to detail, and who can abstract these details into framework level software solutions. This position requires someone who has a passion for data integrity and is privacy-minded.
Develop, manage, and test web applications and REST APIs.
Build and maintain video processing pipelines
Analyze and monitor system performance
Represent VEDI within multi-functional teams
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Java and/or C++ language fluency
Experience with production level machine learning
Operational skills with orchestration (e.g. Ansible) and CI tools (Jenkins)
Work experience with hardware and firmware
Scalability engineering, with overall data sizes above a petabyte
Visual and/or human interaction design
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.Apply